This Silver Snowflake Christmas Card uses Snowflakes in the Banner, the Foil Snowflake, and a stamped Snowflake. Change the stamped sentiment to use for any occasion.
Stamps: Colorful Seasons Photopolymer #143726
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Ink: Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Silver Foil Sheets #132178
Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) #144640
Punches: 1-3/4″ Circle #119850
2″ Circle #133782
Banner Triple #138292
Embellishments: Year of Cheer Embellishments #144643
Silver 1/8″ Ribbon #132137
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220
Foil Snowflakes #144642
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut & Prep:
~Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
~Year of Cheer Snowflake paper at 2″ x 5-1/4″. Punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
~Punch a 2″ Silver Foil Circle
~Stamp a Snowflake in Smoky Slate on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
2. Stamp Merry Christmas or another sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on the lower right corner of your Whisper White card front.
3. Attach your Year of Cheer Snowflake Banner with Fast Fuse about 1/4″ from the left edge and at the top of your Whisper White card front.
4. Layer your Circle Punches with Fast Fuse. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Silver Foil Circle. Attach to the center of a Silver Foil Snowflake. Use either Fast Fuse or Glue Dots on the back of the Snowflake under the Circles and attach to the card front.
5. Attach your card front to your Thick Whisper White card base with Fast Fuse.
6. Thread the Year of Cheer embellishment onto your Silver Ribbon. Tie the bow with the embellishment under the knot. Attach your bow to your layered circles with several Glue Dots-one under the knot, one on each side of the knot. I found the bow did not stay tied otherwise.
7. Add a Rhinestone to the center of your stamped snowflake.
Your Card is Finished!
Get all you Winter card making supplies from My Online Store.