I really do enjoy butterflies. Watching them flutter from flower to flower is so relaxing. So……. here is another pretty butterfly stamp set that has come to live at my house. It goes so nicely with the Beautiful Wings Butterfly Embosslit.
Stamps: Precious Butterflies Hostess set page 15 w#122515 c#122517
Card Stock: Very Vanilla Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, Card Front: 5″ x 3-3/4″
Concord Crush Card Front layer: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, for Embosslit 2″ x 2-1/4″
Inks: Wisteria Wonder
Big Shot: Beautiful Wings Embosslit page 216 #118138
1. Very Vanilla card front. Stamp leafy swirls in Lucky Limeade. Stamp Butterfly Circle in Wisteria Wonder. Stamp sentiment in Concord Crush. Adhere to Concord Crush layer. Then adhere to card front.
2. Run Beautiful Wings Embosslit using the Concord Crush scrap through Big Shot. Apply Butterflies as desired using glue dots along body center or just on one wing so their wings can appear to flutter.
3. Admire your beautiful, fluttering butterfly card.
I have enjoyed this versatile tree set and decided to combine it with the new Peekaboo Frames die.
Stamps: Trendy Trees page 108 w#113258
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
Certainly Celery 3″ x 3-1/2″
River Rock 3-1/4″ x 4-3/8″
Whisper White 2″ x 2-1/8″
Inks & Markers: Wild Wasabi
Big Shot: Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die (Holiday Mini) page 36 #124587
Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Frame page 219 #116824
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig page 207 #101049
1. Run River Rock card stock through Big Shot using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder. Run the Certainly Celery card stock through the Big Shot using the Peekaboo Frames die.
2. Adhere River Rock embossed card stock to card front using Snail or mini glue dots.
3. White card stock. Stamp leaves using Wild Wasabi ink. Use Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the trunk which is stamped in Soft Suede ink. Position sentiment using Stamp-a-ma-jig. Adhere in center of River Rock with mini glue dots or Snail.
4. Peekaboo Frame. Stamp tree using your Stamp-a-ma-jig. The leaves are Garden Green, the trunk is Early Espresso. Use your Early Espresso marker to make the tree trunk longer. Run your Garden Green marker along the inside & outside edges of the Peekaboo part of the frame. Adhere Peekaboo Frame over Whisper White card stock. Use mini glue dots or Snail to adhere. You can use a little Dotto Removable adhesive to hold your Peekaboo Frame closed, if desired.
5. Admire your fun card!
This is a nice Thanksgiving card. I saw a card similar to this and added my own twist to it.
Stamps: It’s a Wrap Holidays (Holiday Mini) page 14 w#122770 c#122772
Card Stock: More Mustard card base
Crumb Cake 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
Whisper White to stamp on
Inks: Old Olive
Night of Navy
Cajun Craze for sponging
Big Shot: Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder page 218 #123128
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder page 218 #117335
Other: Stampin’ Sponges
1. Fold More Mustard card base in half then straighten it back out. Place Stripes embossing folder on card front. Run through Big Shot. Place Crumb Cake card stock in Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Run through Big Shot.
2. Stamp image on Whisper White using first Old Olive ink, then Night of Navy ink, then Bravo Burgundy ink-cleaning after each color. Trim with scissors or paper trimmer.
3. Sponge edges of stamped images, Crumb Cake layer, and More Mustard card front using Cajun Craze ink on a Stampin’ Sponge piece.
4. Assemble using Dimensionals.
5. You now have a card ready for Thanksgiving!
Here is a quick, but elegant card.
Stamps: Style Beautiful
Grateful Greetings page 27 w#116511
Ink: Concord Crush
Card Stock: Whisper White 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, scraps to stamp on
Concord Crush-Scrap to emboss
Big Shot: Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder page 219 #115963
Punch: Decorative Label page 209 #120907
1. Stamp images in corners of card front using Concord Crush. Stamp images on Whisper White scraps using Concord Crush. Use Stamp-a-ma-jig to place sentiment in desired position inside frame.
2. Center sentiment frame inside punch window as desired, then punch. Trim single image to 2-1/8″ x 1-7/16″.
3. Place Concord Crush card stock in Designer Frames embossing folder. Run through Big Shot. Trim around embossed frame with scissors. Adhere single image inside frame with Snail.
4. Lay card base out flat. Place Finial Press embossing folder on card front, taking care to have embossing stop at fold and above stamped images. Run through Big Shot. Admire the placement of your embossing!
5. Adhere Framed Image and Framed Sentiment as desired using Dimensionals.
6. You now have an elegant, embossed card!
I love the variety of things you can use this cute, little mini Milk Carton die for. This time it will be nice for Halloween Treats.
Stamps: Got Treats page 65 w#119114 c#120627
Card Stock: Cajun Craze 8-1/2″ x 6″
Whisper White 1-5/16″ square (2 squares)
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Always Artichoke
Big Shot: Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die page 221 #117310
Embellishments: Clips Assortment page 197 #112580
Other: Sticky Strip
1. Cut out Mini Milk Carton with Big Shot.
2. Fold on all score lines with your Bone Folder
3. Stamp “To Open” on top of carton inside wide triangle sections towards center section.
4. Stamp sentiment in center section under “To Open” so it will be on opposite sides.
5. Color the “Got Treats pumpkin” with markers and stamp on both Whisper White Squares using a Stamp-a-ma-jig if desired.
6. Attach to milk carton.
7. Lay milk carton with stamped images facing up. Put Sticky Strip on side tab. Turn milk carton over so stamped images are facing down. Place sticky strip on 3 of the bottom tabs. I usually put Sticky Strip around all the edges of one of the side tabs and a diagonal piece of Sticky Strip on the 2 tabs next to it, leaving the other end tab clean. The clean tab will be the first tab folded up. But before you do that…….
8. Fold part of the Milk Carton over so the side tab is in the center. Remove the red part of the Sticky Strip. Fold the other half so the tab is slightly covered by the edge to form a box shape. Move it to a square position. Remove the red parts of the Sticky Strip from the bottom tabs. Fold up the “Clean” bottom tab, then the two center tabs-one at a time, then the very bottom one that has more Sticky Strip on it. Use you bone folder to press the bottom from the inside of the box to help your Sticky Strip adhere well.
9. Fill with treats of your choice. Hold the top closed with the Clip.
10. Admire your Halloween Candy Carton before you give it to some lucky person.
Halloween will be here before we know it. Here is a cute Halloween card.
Stamps: Out on a Limb (Holiday Mini) page 12 #123822
Wicked Cool page 24 w#118738 c#120600
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie 4″ x 5-1/4″ card front top layer
Basic Black 4-1/4″ x 5=1/2″, scrap for punching
Whisper White scrap for stamping and punching
Whisper White or Pumpkin Pie for card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: More Mustard -broom
Basic Black-Spider bodies
Basic Gray-inside of hat, some stocking stripes
Rich Razzleberry-rest of stocking stripes
Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder page 218 #120889
Punches: 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle page 210 #118874
2-1/2″ Circle page 212 #120906
Embellishments: Glimmer Brads-Basics page 199 #121003
Dazzling Details iridescent glitter glue (Holiday Mini) page 41 #124117
Tools: brayer page 203 #102395
Mat Pack page 207 #105826
Piercing Tool page 207 #116631
1. Using Basic Black ink, stamp the Spiders from “Out on a Limb,” and the Word “Spooky” from “Wicked Cool” onto the Pumpkin Pie card front top layer.
2. Ink up the raised Spider Web on the Embossing folder using your brayer and Basic Black ink. Carefully, but quickly, lay your stamped Pumpkin Pie card stock, stamped side down, onto the inked side of the Spider Web. Close embossing folder and run through your Big Shot. Yes, your Spider Web will be Debossed (the embossed lines will form a valley instead of being raised). Touch up the stamped spiders and spooky with your Basic Black marker if necessary. Clean your Spider Web embossing folder with either a baby wipe or run water over it in the sink and rub the ink off if necessary.
3. Pierce a hole in each corner for your brads using your Mat Pack and Piercing Tool. I lined up the outside lines on each corner of the smallest holes and pierced the second hole diagonally from the corner. Just do all four corners the same.
4. Using Basic Black ink, stamp the broom and the witch. Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help you place them exactly, if you want. Color using the Markers listed in the Supplies list. Holding the Scallop Circle Punch upside down so you can see your stamped image, center and punch. Place Dimensionals on the back. Punch the 2-1/2″ Black Circle. Layer witch on top. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Black Circle and place as desired on Spider Web card front.
5. Layer Basic Black card front on card base using Snail. Place Dimensionals on back of Pumpkin Pie layer and attach to Basic Black layer of the card. Use the Dazzling Details iridescent glitter glue on each white scallop around the witch. It will take 30 minutes or so to dry.
6. Admire your cute Halloween card!
My sister’s birthday is coming up, so I am using one of my favorite birthday stamp sets-Crazy for Cupcakes. I also did an experimental frame with the Tasteful Trim die.
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes page 67 #111618
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Ink & Markers: Pink Pirouette
Punch: Modern Label punch page 209 #119849
Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die page 221 #120893
Movers & Shapers Punch Windows for layering Modern Label Punch page 221 XL Bigz die #114506, Punch Windows #115953
Other: Chunky Glitter-retired You can use any glitter from page 201
Crystal Effects page 206 #101055
1. Stamp Cupcake image on Whisper White (1-7/8″ x 2-7/8″) card stock using Black StazOn. Color Cherries and Cupcake Stand-Rich Razzleberry. Color cupcake papers Pink Pirouette with Rich Razzleberry lines. Cover frosting area with Crystal Effects. Cover with glitter and let dry for about 30 minutes. Remove excess glitter later.
2. Cut 4 (1″ x 6″) small rick rack using the Big Shot and the Tasteful Trim die. Hint: Stack all 4 pieces on the die and you only have to cut once. You can do this with all dies that don’t have score lines. If they have score lines, only use one sheet at a time.
3. Cut the Modern Label Punch Window from Rich Razzleberry using the Movers and Shapers die and the Big Shot. Stamp the Sentiment in Rich Razzleberry onto the Pink Pirouette card stock. Center and punch with the Modern Label punch. Layer on Rich Razzleberry Punch Window with Dimensionals.
4. Cut 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Rich Razzleberry. Place this layer and your sentiment in approximate places on card. You can use Dotto removable adhesive to temporarily hold them in place while you position your rick rack frame. It would also be helpful if you placed your card on grid paper so you can make sure your rick rack is straight. Place it about 1/4″ from the edge of your card front. Match up “v” shapes to make a square corner turn. Place a small dot of Tombow glue at each corner. Hold for a few seconds until it is secure. Trim excess rick rack off with scissors. Glue your frame on with Tombow.
5. Adhere your sentiment with Dimensionals. Shake the excess glitter off your cupcakes. Adhere cupcakes to Rich Razzleberry layer with Dimensionals. Adhere layered cupcakes with Dimensionals.
6. Admire your beautiful Birthday card. Who will be lucky enough to get it?
Here is a card in Island Indigo. This is another stamp I have wanted to use since the new catalog came out. It was fun and quick!
Stamps: Hello Doily page 127, 150 #122845
Thank You Kindly page 168 #111700
Card Stock: Whisper White-card base
Ink: Island Indigo
Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die page 221 #120893
Punch: Modern Label page 209 #119849
Ribbon: Island Indigo 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon page 194 #122974
1. Cut Whisper White card base at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
2. Lay Hello Doily stamp on table with rubber side up. Ink well. Carefully center and place folded card base on top of inked stamp. Rub with clear block or another wood stamp block, rubbing all areas of stamp. Carefully peel card off stamp.
3. Cut the large scallop with the Big Shot and the Tasteful Trim die using Island Indigo card stock 1″ x 4-1/4″. Attach to card front.
4. Stamp sentiment on Island Indigo scrap using Whisper White Craft ink. Holding Modern Label punch upside down so you can see stamped words, center words and punch. Attach with Dimensionals.
5. Tie a nice sized bow with the Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon. Cut from spool. Attach to center of Doily image using 3-4 mini glue dots or Tombow glue.
6. Admire your card!
I made this before I figured out what it could hold. I am told it can hold a gift card. But I tried chocolate – it holds 2 Ghiradelli chocolates! Apparently I have been in a Garden Green mood this week!
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess) page 10 w#122615 c#122617
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Markers: Garden Green
Big Shot: Petite Pocket Bigz XL die page 221 #123131
Punches: 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle punch page 210 #118874
1-3/4″ Scallop Circle punch page 210 #119854
Ribbon: 1/8″ Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon page 195 #119254
Brads: 5/16″ Jumbo Brads-Neutrals page 199 #112534
Tools: Mat pack page 207 #105826
Paper Piercing Tool page 207 #116631
Adhesive: I used Sticky Strip, but would recommend Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue page 206 #110755
1. Cut Daffodil Delight card stock 3-1/2″ x 11″ and place over Pocket portion of die. Use scrap of Garden Green card stock 1″ x 2″ and place over circles on die. Run through Big Shot.
2. Punch 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle in Garden Green card stock.
3. Use Garden Green and Chocolate Chip markers to color stamp. Remoisten by breathing on it with your mouth open. Stamp on Whisper White card stock. Hold your 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle punch upside down. Center stamped image and punch. Attach to Garden Green Scallop Circle using Dimensionals.
4. Assemble Petite Pocket. Run Tombow Glue along edges of tabs. Put 2 Ghiradelli chocolates on the back part of the Pocket. Fold the front over and insert the tabs under the front. Hold for several seconds until the glue sets. Remove the top chocolate. Figure out where you want the Garden Green circles you die cut. Using the mat pack and Piercing Tool, poke holes for the brads. Insert brads. Flatten out brad stems making sure that you leave room for the ribbon to go between the brad and the Garden Green circles.
5. Insert chocolate back into Pocket. Cut ribbon 8-10″ long. Center it and tie a knot around brad on the Pocket flap. To close Pocket, wrap both sides of ribbon around brad on Pocket Front and then tie in a bow.
6. Admire your cute little gift Pocket before you give it to the Birthday girl or boy!
Here is a Blossom Box. I knew I wanted to make this when I first saw it in the catalog. It does need to be made with regular Designer Series Paper-not cardstock or Specialty Designer Series Paper. The regular DSP folds so much more precisely which means the box looks much better.
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Christmas Cocoa (retired)
Big Shot: Blossom Box Bigz L die page 221 #123127
Standard Premium Crease Pad page 215 #113476
1/2 sheet cardstock to use under the die in the Big Shot
Bone Folder page 207 #102300
Sticky Strip page 206 #104294
1. Cut your piece of DSP in half (two: 6″x12″ pieces).
2. Big Shot Sandwich: Acrylic cutting pad, 1/2 sheet cardstock, Blossom Box die, your choice of DSP with the side you want on the outside face down, Standard Premium Crease Pad. Run through Big Shot. Repeat with the second piece of DSP.
3. Trim the tabs off one of the Blossom Box pieces.
4. This is the step that makes your box easier to fold. Use your Bone Folder to firmly crease all the score lines in the following order: center circle which will form the box bottom, middle circle which will form the box top, the straight lines that run from the center circle to the indents on the outside edge, the two part lines that form “v” shapes in the DSP-these will form the Blossom Fold at the top of the box-be accurate! Recrease the Center and Middle circles.
5. Attach Sticky Strip to the tabs. Peel off the red part, then cut out the “V” shapes in the tab. Line up the center circles and adhere. Crease the score lines along the tab again.
6. Now to turn this into a working Blossom Box! Hold the Blossom Box in the palm of your hand. Try to hold up four sides using your fingers. Now start folding the straight and the “V” lines like a fan going all around the edges of the box until you have folded all of them. If a score line doesn’t fold properly, use your bone folder to make a better crease and try again.
7. Heave a sigh of relief! Admire your beautiful Blossom Box!!
A fun little treat box dressed up with a Scallop Trim Border Punch belly band.
Stamps: Sunny Fun Summer Mini #123040
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight page 177 #119683
Whisper White page 180 #100730
Markers: Marina Mist page 178 #119679
Cherry Cobbler page 179 #119681
Garden Green page179 #100080
Tempting Turquoise page 177 #100058
Punch: Scallop Trim Border punch page 211 #118402
Big Shot: Box #2 die page 221 #114518
1. Cut Daffodil Delight card stock 6″x11″. Run through Big Shot using Box #2 die. Score and fold, but do not assemble yet.
2. Cut Whisper White card stock 1-3/4″ x 11″. Use the Scallop Trim punch on both 11″ sides. Adhere to flat box. Fold on score lines.
3. Color 4 pairs of the Flip-Flops with Markers. Remoisten with your breath then stamp on the front side of the Scallop Trim punched Whisper White card stock. Stamp the sentiment if desired.
4. Put sticky strip on the tab at the side. Adhere box together at Tab. Fold up bottom flaps in this order: indented, sides, tabbed flap.
5. Fill with treats or small gift.
6. Admire the fun box you have just made!
I have seen a lot of metal used with the Big Shot Bigz dies. So…. I decided to try it out. The samples I saw were made of soda cans, mine is made out of a V-8 Fusion can. They are quick and easy to make!!
Big Shot: Flower, Daisies #2 page 222 #114520 (Any Bigz die will cut thin metal)
Other: Craft & Rubber Scissors page 208 #103179 OR tin snips
Adhesive: Sticky Strip, Glue dots, or metal glue
1. Drink whatever is in your can. Rinse out and let it dry.
2. Use your Craft & Rubber Scissors or tin snips to cut the can. I started at the hole on top and cut through the top and down the side. Be careful because the metal can cut you! Cut around the bottom of the can and then around the top of the can so you metal piece becomes a rectangle.
3. Lay your metal rectangle on your Bigz die with the side facing down that you want to see.
4. Run it through your Big Shot just like you would cardstock.
4a. Optional step: If you want to add some texture to your metal, run the cut pieces through the Big Shot using an embossing folder. I didn’t do that here, but thought it was worth mentioning.
5. Adhere the flower parts together. I used the silver side of the largest circle for the center of my flower. You can add a pin back if you want to using cardstock on the back or you can use the leftover metal to cut more circles with your Big Shot and die. Notice the metal parts are no longer sharp.
6. Enjoy your metal creation!
STAMPIN’ UP! PROMOTIONS FOR AUGUST
Buy 3 Get 1 Free – Designers Series Paper (not shoes). August 1-31. Choose any of the Designer Series Papers from the New Idea Book & Catalog, and/or the Summer Mini Catalog.
Strength & Hope Campaign ends August 31. Buy the Strength & Hope Stamp set wood#118100 clear#123660, or the Strength & Hope Digital Kit #124475 AND Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 for each to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Ask me if you would like to see either of them.
Summer Mini Catalog ends August 31.
Holiday Mini Catalog starts September 1 – January 3, 2012. Lots of new fun stamps, papers, dies, ribbons, and more. If I have your street address your copy will arrive towards the end of August. If I don’t have your street address and you want a copy, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TWO OF MY FAVORITE STAMPERS
Deborah and Rachel made these beautiful cards for me. I appreciate all of the wonderful items they have made for me!!! This time they have been using up their stash. That sounds like something I need to work on!
Several of my friends have children getting married-some in the recent past and 2 this weekend. So I have made some wedding cards.
Papers & Cardstock:
Whisper White page 180 #100730
Cardbase: 8-1/2″x5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″; Card Front: 5-1/4″x4″;
scrap for sentiment which is punched with Petal Card Double Punch
Brushed Silver page 181 #100712 cut at 4-1/4″x5-1/2″
Cherry Cobbler page 179 #119685 scrap to be punched
with Decorative Label Punch
Red Glimmer paper page 181 #121790 Small Heart punch
Cherry Cobbler page 179 #119681
Basic Black page 180 #100082
Ink: VersaMark page 203 #102283
Petal Card Double Punch page 212 #119273
Decorative Label punch page 209 #120907
Small Heart punch page 210 #117193
Vintage Wall Embossing Folder page 219 #120175
Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder page 201 #101930
Heat Tool page 201 #100005
5/8″ White Organza Ribbon page 195 #114319
Snail page 206 #104332 Refill #104331
Dimensionals page 206 #104430
1. Cut Whisper White card front. Run through Big Shot using Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
2. Lightly tap VersaMark ink pad on the raised areas of the embossed Whisper White. Don’t worry if you get some on the lower areas. Cover with Iridescent Ice Embossing powder. Set with Heat tool. Test to make sure all the embossing powder is melted.
3. Wrap Organza Ribbon aound card front. Tie a knot. Slide to the position you like. Trim ribbon ends.
4. Put Snail gently on the back of the card front so you don’t unemboss it. Attach to Brushed Silver mat. Attach to cardbase.
5. Punch out Card Petal Double punch with Whisper White cardstock. Ink stamp with markers using Cherry Cobbler on the word “Love” and Basic Black on the rest of the words. Breathe on the stamp to remoisten the ink and stamp image. Trim the extra flaps from the Petal Card punched shape.
6. Use the Decorative Label Punch on the Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Attach stamped image with Snail. Punch out the Small Heart from the Red Glimmer paper. Attach it to stamped image with a Dimensional.
7. Put Dimensionals on the back of your stamped and punched label and attach as desired to card front.
8. Admire your card.
Here is a cute little Matchbox Candy Holder that I gave with the Flowers in Daffodil and Pear card. It holds 4 Hersey Miniature Candy bars or 4 Hersey Nuggets. Yum Yum!
Sorry for the blurry picture.
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess) page 10 w#122615 c#122617
Ink: Old Olive
Big Shot: Matchbox Bigz XL die page 221 #114890
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (for the box) page 177 #119683
Pear Pizzazz (for the cover) page 176 #119793
Here is a fun Birthday card I made. It reminds me of Spring flowers during this hot summer weather.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes page 157 #114370 wood only
Big Shot: Movers & Shapers Curly Label XL Bigz die page 221 #114506
Movers & Shapers Punch Windows page 221 #115953 (large scallop oval
Flower Garden Textured Impression Embossing Folder
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die page 221 #120893
Punches: Scallop Oval Punch page 210 #119856
Scallop Edge Border Punch page 210-211 #119882
Markers: Daffodil Delight page 177 #19677
Pear Pizzazz page 176 #123001
Ribbon: 1/8″ Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon page 195 #119254
Ink: Old Olive page 177 #119693
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz page 176 #119795
Daffodil Delight page 177 #119683
Whisper White page 180 #100730
1. Daffodil Delight card base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
2. Whisper White card front: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Use Scallop Edge Border Punch along one 5-1/4″ edge. Then position Flower Garden Embossing Folder on card front and run through Big Shot. Color the raised edges of the flowers with the side of the brush tip of the Daffodil Delight marker. Color the stems with the Pear Pizzazz marker in the same manner.
3. Using the Movers & Shapers platform and the Scallop Oval from the Movers & Shapers Punch Windows, cut a scallop oval out with Pear Pizzazz (2-1/2″ x1-1/2″ scrap) card stock.
4. Cut a 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Pear Pizzazz using the Tasteful Trim die. Adhere to card front. Cut a 5-1/8″ piece of the Daffodil Delight 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon. Cut one end to form a tip. Glue to Pear Pizzazz Tasteful Trim piece.
5. Punch a Scallop Oval out of Daffodil Delight cardstock. Stamp “Happy Birthday” or other greeting with the “Teeny Tiny Wishes” in Old Olive ink. Adhere the Daffodil Delight Scalloped Oval to the Pear Pizzazz Scallop Ovla with Snail. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of Pear Pizzazz Scallop Oval. Position Scallop Ovals over the Tasteful Trim and Ribbon piece.
6. Adhere your embossed and decorated Card Front to Daffodil Delight Card Base.
Admire your beautiful Creation!