Sadly, My Digital Studio will no longer be supported after June 2, 2015. You have several options:
1. Continue using it until it no longer functions. Which it is not working well for me anymore. In fact it reset all my preferences back to the defaults today. It is getting frustrating to use already. Here are the details from Stampin’ Up!:
“To accommodate the Retired List promotion timeline, we have extended the availability date for MyDigitalStudio.net, the digital download manager, and our MDS YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest pages through midnight (MT), June 9, 2015. Demonstrators and customers may call Demonstrator Support for assistance with MDS until Demonstrator Support closes at 7:00 PM (MT) on Tuesday, June 9. If you need assistance with backing up your digital downloads, we recommend that you visit MyDigitalStudio.net/backup.”
2. Switch over to the My Memories program. This is the company that designed My Digital Studio and works much the same way. You can switch over to MyMemories Suite 5 FREE if you follow these instructions you can also continue using all the content you purchased for My Digital Studio. You can also upgrade to Suite 6 if you want to pay for it and you also get some downloads to play with. That is what I did because there is limited business use with Suite 6. I do need to read about that again. I have downloaded (and paid for) Suite 6. I haven’t really had a chance to play much with it though. Here are some videos to help you decide and/or learn to use this program.
3. You can switch to PhotoShop Elements. I have also done this. You must download all your purchased content again, only this time save “For Use with Other Applications”. I saved them in my downloads as “MDS Other Applications” with a folder at the top to move the unzipped files into. You can then unzip these files and use them easily with Photoshop Elements. The tricky part is learning to use Photoshop Elements which has (at least for me) a BIG learning curve when using the graphics from MDS.
So if you still want to use all the things you purchased and downloaded, you need to act quickly as you can no longer download anything after June 9th!
Sad Good-bye to My Digital Studio 🙁
This will probably be the last My Digital Studio (MDS) Card I post since the program and downloads are being discontinued either May 31st or June 2nd. All My Digital Studio is 30% off until May 31st. If you own My Digital Studio and have any downloads please make sure you check for updates. Also download all your content again, this time selecting “For Other Applications” if you want to continue using it. I know I have done this. I also have the My Memories program downloaded. You can download My Memories Suite 5 for FREE. Here is a link with the information you need. My Memories is the company that designed My Digital Studio and the workspace is similar. I hope to give you a review next week.
I will miss MDS greatly as I use it almost every day. I do all the photos for my blog using MDS. I have done all the graphics for my blog using MDS. I do flyers and invitations with MDS. My video title screens were designed with MDS. The use of My Memories for business is restricted. I did get PhotoShop Elements 13 and have signed up for an online class so I can learn to use it for my blog and business.
My Digital Studio software
Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper #123150
MDS Stamps: Glimmer Kit #137342 Thank You
Background: Island Indigo
Embellishments: Paper Daisies #121432 recolored Cajun Craze
Dahlias #130979 Cajun Craze
Delicate Adornments #132265 Pool Party button
Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack Calypso Coral Thread Bow (Came in a Sale-a-bration CD)
Punches: Square Punch stretched for horizontal paper strips in Calypso Coral and Domestic Goddess Pool Party Gingham pattern
Build a Banner #135230 resized for both banners
~Banner 1 Pool Party with a Island Indigo Mat size 2
~Banner 2 Domestic Goddess DSP pattern 10 no mat
Labels Collection 1 for the Thank You tag/ The back one is Island Indigo, the top one is Whisper White. (Must have come with either the program or the Booster Pack.)
1. Choose a Greeting Card, landscape 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Choose Background Papers and Color then choose Island Indigo as your card base.
2. Choose Background papers again and Designer Series Paper. Choose Domestic Goddess and pattern 9 with the small flowers and add as a page layer. Crop the paper by typing in the width as 5.25 and the height at 4.0. Make sure and press enter so the measurements will take effect. Yes, the program may adjust your measurements slightly. Don’t worry about it. Now right click on the paper and choose “Align” then center horizontally and then center vertically. You can also now add the Drop Shadow of 75% Opacity and Medium Blur. Save.
3. Now go to Punches and choose your Basic Punches. Choose the Square one at the top. Put the one edge against the side of your Flowered Paper. Use the center gray square and drag it to the other edge of the Flowered Paper. Choose Color Fill and Calypso Coral. Now do CTRL/Command + C to copy your Calypso Coral Strip. Do CTRL/Command + V to make a second strip. Choose Color Fill and then Domestic Goddess pattern 12-Pool Party Gingham. Save.
4. Under Punches on the left side, choose Build a Banner. Choose the shape you want. Move it up some so you can see the gray boxes in the bottom corners. Use one of the corner boxes to make the Banner the length you want. Now use one of the side gray boxes to make the banner more narrow. Color Fill with Pool Party, then click on Mat and choose a size 4 mat and change the color to Island Indigo. Copy and Paste this banner. Paper Fill with Domestic Goddess pattern 10-the reddish tablecloth pattern. Use the center gray squares to make this banner shorter and more narrow. Save.
5. Next choose the Labels Collection 1 punch. Color Fill with Island Indigo. Copy and paste. Color Fill with Whisper White. Resize the Whisper White one and center it on top of the Island Indigo one. Choose the Thank You or other sentiment and resize it to fit inside the Whisper White Label. Recolor if desired to Island Indigo. Save.
6. Now go to Embellishments and choose the Paper Daisies. Choose the two largest and Recolor with Cajun Craze. Use a Drop Shadow of 75% Opacity and Medium Blur for both. Select both flowers and do CTRL/Command + G to group them. Take one of the corner gray squares and shrink to the size you want. Add a Cajun Craze Dahlia to the center. Resize if desired. I did NOT use a Drop Shadow on the Dahlia. Save.
7. Now choose the Delicate Adornments Pool Party Button and place on top of banners. Add the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack Calypso Coral thread bow. Select both and add a Drop Shadow of 75″ Opacity and Medium Blur. Save.
8. Now select one of your punches. Add Drop Shadows to all punches on the page by checking the box. The Drop Shadow will be 75% Opacity and Medium Blur. Save.
9. You can now “Share” your card! If you print the image will be in the center of your paper. You can trim it and add it to a card base. If you want to email your card, choose Export Pages. Choose JPG, change the size to medium, make sure it is saving to the folder where you saved the project, then click Finish. Wait a bit while it saves in the new format. Some boxes will come up and tell you it is saved. You can now attach it to an email, upload to Facebook or to your blog. Treat it as a photo.
Happy Digital Stamping!
Hope you all have a fun St. Patrick’s Day! We will be having our traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner. It is also my daughter and son-in-law’s anniversary today! So double celebration! Enjoy this digital card made with My Digital Studio. The Leprechaun and Pot of Gold are “Punch Art” with resizing for most of the punches. I also used layers by sending things to the back or bringing them to the front so I only saw the parts I wanted to see. It took me about 15 minutes to make which included me changing my mind a few times. I do enjoy working with My Digital Studio!!
MY DIGITAL STUDIO (MDS) SUPPLIES:
My Digital Studio Software choices including a FREE 30-day Trial
* = Comes with My Digital Studio Software
Textured Card Stock in Garden Green (top layer) and Wild Wasabil (card base) Basic #120168, Add-On Pack (Wild Wasabi) #125166
Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Kit – Rainbow & Clouds #130668
Walk in the Park II Designer Kit – Heart for Shamrock colored Lucky Limeade #129607
*1.25 Circle Punch resized for:
~head – Blush Blossom
~money – Daffodil Delight
~Derby hat – Gumball Green
*Scallop Circle Punch in Tangelo Twist for hair
*Word Window Punch for:
~Ears – Blush Blossom
~Brim of Derby Hat – Gumball Green
Two Step Owl Eyes #3 – Watermark/Whisper White #122153
Two Step Owl Eyes #2 – Basic Black
*Square Punch thinned out for ribbon around hat – Basic Black
Two Step Bird Wing Punch for Mustache – Tangelo Twist #122131
*Basic Half Circle Punch for Pot of Gold – Basic Black
Get it Done Punch 2 for top and bottom of Pot of Gold – Basic Black #129924
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! I hope you have a nice day with family and friends! Here is a MDS Valentine’s Card just for you! I appreciate you visiting my blog! Thank you!!
MDS SUPPLY LIST:
My Digital Studio Software 30 Day Free Trial #130910 $0.00, Disc #130647 $19.95, Digital Download #130646 $19.95, MDS Express Booster Pack Digital Download #124484 $39.95 LOTS of Content!
Background is Real Red
Glimmer Kit-Red DSP 3 (Hearts) #137342
My Cute Valentine Designer Kit – Swirls stamp in Cherry Cobbler (I think this came in the Booster Pack)
Delightful Dozen-Be My Valentine in Cherry Cobbler #127597 $7.95
Teeny Tiny Wishes-Happy Valentine’s Day in Cherry Cobbler #125766 $7.95
Hearts Collection 1 (Heart Punch) filled with Red Glimmer Paper #129337 $1.95
Stamps: 35% Opacity, 5-Blur
Heart Glimmer Paper: 73% Opacity, Medium Blur
Heart Punch – NO Drop Shadows because it just didn’t look good.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
It is raining here today. So here are a couple of umbrellas to protect you from the weather. I used a couple of My Digital Studio (MDS) Designer Kits.
MDS Software choices including FREE 30-day Trial The MDS Disc Software, MDS Digital Download, and the MDS FREE Trial Digital Download all have the same content. The MDS Express Booster Pack has LOTS of additional digital content and is well worth the price!
Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper #130670 $4.95
Sunshine & Sprinkles Ensemble #130668 $14.95
Celebrate Any Day Designer Kit #127757 $9.95
Rain Paper (photo): 75% Opacity, Medium Blur
Umbrellas (Embellishments): 73% Opacity, Medium Blur
Thinking of You (stamp): 35% Opacity, Blur – 5
Happy Digital Card Making!
It has been a while since I shared a My Digital Studio Technique. This technique gives you the look of using an embossing folder. It changes the Drop Shadows and uses an overlay stamp. Play around with this technique to get the look you want. I will give you the exact Drop Shadows I used for each element in this card as there are a variety. The instructions will tell you exactly what was done to make the card shown.
My Digital Studio Software Several choices. Contact me if you need help choosing.
Textured Card Stock #120168 Tempting Turquoise
Decorative Overlays Stamp Brush Set #129880 Tempting Turquoise
Party Time II Stamp Brush Set #124885 Happy Birthday
Delicate Adornments #132265 Lace
Paper Daisies #121432
Antique Brads #122164
Vintage Adornment Flowers #123602
Lots of Tags Shape 2 Punch #124440
1. Choose Tempting Turquoise Textured card stock to cover the card base.
2. Now to get the Embossing Folder look. Now Choose the Quatrefoil Decorative Overlay stamp. Change the color to Tempting Turquoise. The Drop Shadow is 50% Opacity and Blur 0. You can play around a bit here to get the look you want.
3. Now choose the Delicate Adornments Lace. You will need to move it over until you can see the end Gray boxes. Make it smaller by dragging one of the corner gray boxes until the lace is as narrow as you want it. Position it as desired. The Drop Shadow is 70% Opacity and Blur of 4.
4. Now for the Paper Daisies. Choose the 3 largest and layer them starting with the largest, medium, and then second to the smallest. Select all three so you just have recolor and do the Drop Shadow once. Hold down your Shift Key and select the smallest flower, then the medium flower, then the large flower. Now let go of your Shift Key. Recolor them Melon Mambo and use a Drop Shadow of 73% Opacity and Blur of 11. Since you left all three selected this will work for all three Daisies.
5. Choose the Antique Brad and place it in the center of your Daisies. Choose a Drop Shadow of 75% Opacity and the Blur is 3.
6. Now choose the Tag. The Melon Mambo one is the original size. The Whisper White was adjusted two ways. First by dragging a corner Gray Box, then by dragging the center Gray box on the bottom. This helped me get it the size I wanted with equal parts of the Melon Mambo tag showing. Select both Tags by holding down your Shift Key to select the largest first, then the smaller one. The Drop Shadow is my normal 75% Opacity and Medium Blur for both tags.
7. Now stamp the Happy Birthday and resize it and put it on the Whisper White Tag. Change the Color to Tempting Turquoise. Use a Drop Shadow of 35% Opacity and Blur of 5.
8. Now for the Vintage Adornment Flower. Choose the Baja Breeze (bluish) one. Make is smaller by dragging a corner Gray box. Move it onto your Tag in the desired position. Use Drop Shadow of 73% Opacity and Medium Blur.
9. You now have a digital card you can email to someone and make their day happier. They will be really impressed with your card! Now you can experiment with other Digital Overlays and the Drop Shadows to come up with another card.
Happy Digital Stamping!
Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying spending time with family and friends to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Here is a card made with My Digital Studio.
Below is a tree my grandson and I made together last Sunday. We made the tree base from card stock by tracing around my largest dinner plate and turning it into the cone shape. He chose the Nordic Noel paper because it had tree parts and pine cones on it. He LOVES Pine Cones!
The basic tree directions are on a site for My Newsletter Subscribers. Get the basic tree directions when you sign up for my Newsletter and then register for the Exclusive FREE site. You will receive three Exclusive projects each month.
Here is a Merry Christmas Printable as my Christmas Gift to you! It was made with My Digital Studio (MDS) using the Christmas Collage stamp brush set. I have searched and cannot find the item #. Just print this, frame it, and hang it up. You can use your 2-1/2″ Circle Punch to punch out and insert a photo in the big circle if you want. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas Framable Link
Merry Christmas from me to YOU!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all those in the United States! If you live elsewhere, find something to be thankful for. We are blessed.
My Digital Studio (MDS) software
Fall Memories Digital Kit #135910 Label 4
Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper #122175 Pattern 6
Textured Card Stock #120168 Certainly Celery
Glimmer Brads #123964 Silver, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Hand Penned Holidays #127612 Give Thanks
Make a cute Halloween Card to email your family and friends. It is quick and easy!
Video is 7 minutes long.
SOFTWARE (or other graphics program):
My Digital Studio (MDS) Software with 30 Day Free Trial option (Booster Pack has LOTS of additional graphics to use.)
Cast A Spell Designer Series Paper #118114 $4.95
Scaredy Cat Stamp Brush Set #123143 $3.95
Happy Halloween Crafting!
Happy 4th of July and Independence Day! Take a moment to appreciate the freedoms we enjoy. For those in countries other than the United States, take a moment to appreciate the good in your country. We can also be thankful for our family and friends and the many blessings they bring into our lives.
Feel free to share and pin things on this blog.
Stampin’ Up! announced April 29 that they would be making some changes to the My Digital Studio (MDS) product line. Here is the information about the upcoming changes to the Print Products.
If you have any projects from the discontinued formats, please submit them to be printed before May 30th!
The rest of this post is the information quoted from the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website.
“In June, we are switching to a new print vendor. We are excited about this new relationship and their high quality product offering! Because of this transition, we need to make a few changes to our product mix-including discontinuing some items, changing prices and options on a few carryover items, and introducing several items. These changes will also require us to temporarily shut off ordering starting on May 31. (We anticipate that ordering will be down for two weeks.)
On May 30, the following items will be discontinued. If you are working on any of these project types or want to order additional copies of previously completed projects, you have 8 days to place your orders before they are gone at 11:59 PM (MT) on May 30.
| Linen Photobooks
||11″ x 8-1/2″
||Our new printer doesn’t currently offer linen photobooks, and we’ve had low order quantities in the past.
| Leather Photobooks
||5″ x 5″
8″ x 8″
11″ x 8-1/2″
8-1/2″ x 11″
12″ x 12″
|We’ve had low order quantities and would have incurred significant price increases to keep these.
| Hard Cover Photobooks
||5″ x 5″
||We would have incurred significant price increases to keep these. We will continue to offer a 5″ x 5″ Soft Cover Photobook at a competitive price.
| Board Books*
||8″ x 8″
||Our new printer doesn’t currently offer these, and we’ve had low order quantities in the past.
| Hard Cover Journals*
||6-1/4″ x 8-1/4″
||We would have incurred significant price increases to keep these. Instead, we decided to move to a Soft Cover Journal with two binding options.
||3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
|We would have incurred significant price increases to keep these. We suggest using new Project Life cards (see below) for tags.
*As you know, we have a variety of digital downloads with these specific project type templates. We are working on a fix in the software so that your previous projects will convert to a new project offering. For example, a 6-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ Hard Cover Journal project would convert to the new Soft Cover Journal. We’re working on fixes for the other discontinued project types.
Changes to Carryover Print Products
We worked with our new vendor where possible in order to keep costs low. Unfortunately, we need to make some small price and option changes to several of our carryover items. Watch for more information with all the new prices soon.
|All Hard Cover Photobooks
||Black and white endsheet options only
||Our new printer does not offer the same variety of endsheet options. We examined ordering trends and found that the majority of the books ordered had black or white endsheets, so we’ve decided to continue forward with those two options.
||White fly sheet, same as our Soft Cover Photobooks
||The vellum fly sheet would have caused an additional increase in the cost per book.
|All Photobooks and Additional Pages
||There are increased manufacturing costs.
||There are increased manufacturing costs.
||Minimum order quantity of 10
||The majority of orders exceeded our previous minimum of five. Our prices would have increased even further if we kept the minimum at five, so we felt this was a good compromise.
||There are increased manufacturing costs.
||Printed on heavier weight cardstock
||Our new printer offers higher quality cardstock at a comparable price.
New Print Products
We are excited to introduce the following items soon:
|Perfect Bound Soft Cover Journals
||5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, 80 double-sided lined pages
|Spiral Bound Soft Cover Journals
||5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, 80 double-sided lined pages
|Project Life Cards**
||3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 3″
4″ x 4″
4″ x 6″ and 6″ x 4″
**Optional rounded corners for additional cost
Print Ordering Downtime
Watch for more information, prices, and pictures for these new items in the coming days and weeks. As you can imagine, this shift will require some work on the back end before we roll out the new products. We need to make changes in the software and get everything set up with our new printer which will require us to turn off print ordering. We anticipate that the changes will take us about two weeks, starting on May 31. Again, if you are working on any discontinuing project types or will need an order during the downtime, please place your orders before 11:59 PM (MT) on May 30.”
So there is the update for you.
Happy Digital Stamping!
I was in New Hampshire visiting my daughter when the My Digital Studio Project Life downloads became available. So we did some digital scrapbooking together. I chose to focus on the weekend I spent with her and her family. This took me a little time, but I was playing with the supplies. The cards are not SVG*, but are a nice size for photo mats. Enjoy doing your own Project Life pages. The Project Life format is much easier and less intimidating than regular scrapbooking for me. This is a 12″ x 12″ page. *not SVG means you can make them smaller but not larger as you will affect print quality.
My Digital Studio (MDS) Software FREE TRIAL #130910 Disc #130647 Download #130646
Everyday Adventure Digital Project Life Cards #137345 $19.95
* 53-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 204 embellishments:
-52 filler card embellishments (3″ x 4″)
-80 journaling card embellishments (3″ x 4″)
-8 filler card embellishments (4″ x 4″)
-16 journaling card embellishments (4″x4″)
-13 journaling card embellishments (4″ x 6″)
-12 filler card embellishments (4″x6″)
-23 title card embellishments (4″ x 6″)
* All your favorite Everyday Adventure Project Life Cards in digital form
Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Happy Memory Keeping!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the women who nurture and care for others! Remember that you are doing something great to bring about world peace in your own little part of the world! Thank you!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Make this My Digital Studio (MDS) Easter Card to email to your family and friends. You will also learn to crop a stamp, and select just a few objects to apply a Drop Shadow to.
9 minutes 28 seconds long
Summer Happiness Kit #130076 $9.95
Well Scripted Stamp Brush Set #121064 $3.95
Delightful Dozen Stamp Brush Set #127597 $7.95
Twitterpated Kit #129332 $9.95
I always send my customers a digital Thank You card made using My Digital Studio (MDS). This is the March card. I do enjoy the creative process when using My Digital Studio. I can change my mind as much as I want without wasting any supplies!
Delicate Adornments #132265 Very Vanilla recolored Raspberry Ripple
Eyelet Border Punch #122150 – Regal Rose
Friendship Preserves #131228 – frame Bottom Color: Color Picker = medium pink flower. Top Color = Pink Pirouette
About to Blossom Designer Kit #134860 -Designer Series Paper pattern 12
Text font-Britannic Bold Size 28, Color Picker=Red flower
~Text-Default Open and press OK to activate.
~Eyelet Border Punches: 34% Opacity, Blur-4
~Friendship Preserves Frame (Window Frames Framelit shape): 75% Opacity, Medium Blur
~Delicate Adornments Flowers: 75% Opacity, Blur=11
~Patterned Paper (Photo): 73% Opacity, Medium Blur
Punches Tip. To select Different Drop Shadows for just part of the Punches or other elements: Select one element/punch. Hold down the Shift Key and select the other elements you want to have the same Drop Shadow. When all are selected that you want, Go to the Drop Shadow icon under the Element you have selected and set the Drop Shadow Opacity and Blur you want. DO NOT check “all on this page OR project!! Click OK. Only those you have selected will have that Drop Shadow.
Happy Digital Card Making!
My Birthday is this week! All orders placed through me or through My Online Store through February 14th will receive double Reward Points! I made this card using MDS and the Sale-a-bration digital Kit “One Big Sale-a-bration 2014”.
MDS software or download
One Big Sale-a-bration 2014 Digital Ensemble #134976 (FREE with $50 purchase through March 31, 2014)
Fancy Frames #131330 $2.95
Dahlias #130979 $5.95
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones #124330 $1.95
Happy Birthday is text using the Lucida Handwriting font. Choose your favorite font from your computer.
1. Choose Greeting Card, 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Landscape.
2. Choose the Petal Parade Designer Series Paper #11 from the One Big Sale-a-bration 2014 digital Ensemble. I chose it as a Page Layer and cropped it at 6″ x 5″ and moved the rectangle so the patterned part I wanted in the center was in the center. I then aligned it vertically and horizontally.
3. Choose the Fancy Frames embellishment in Melon Mambo. Resize to fit on the card front. Recolor to Raspberry Ripple.
4. Type in the “Happy Birthday” text. I used the Lucida Handwriting font size 40 and bold and colored it Midnight Muse.
5. Next I chose two Dahlias. One is Midnight Muse and one is Night of Navy. Place one in the upper left corner inside the frame and the other as desired at the end of Happy.
6. Choose the large Pearl. Recolor it Raspberry Ripple. Copy and paste in desired corners.
7. Drop Shadows:
~Embellishments: 73% Opacity, Medium Blur
~Text: 35% Opacity
8. To Email: Click Share, Export Pages, Image Type: JPEG, Image Size-Medium, Output Location (The folder you want it saved in so you can find it again). Click Finish. Open up your email and get the message ready to send as usual. Add your card as an attachment.
9. To Print. Follow the instructions in this video.
Happy Birthday Digital Stamping!
Here is a fun MDS Card that would be great for either a man or a child interested in space.
My Digital Studio Software OR other graphics program
Blast Off Ensemble – Digital Download #130862 $19.95
1. Choose a “Greeting Card” size 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Portrait
2. Choose Midnight Muse as your Background Paper. Save after each step.
3. Choose the Blast Off Background Papers-Pattern 12 as a Page Layer. Crop to 4″ wide and 5.25 High.
4. I used a circle Punch to “Punch out the Corners”. Just select the 1.25 Circle Punch. Color Fill with Midnight Muse. Move into the corner to “Punch out” the corner. Copy (Ctrl or Command C) then Paste (Ctrl or Command V) and move into another corner. Repeat until all corners are “Punched”.
5. Paste one more Midnight Muse Circle. Resize it by dragging the little gray boxes until it is the size of the Mat in the center of the card. Copy and paste this circle and Color Fill with Whisper White. Resize it so it is nicely matted on top of the large Midnight Muse Circle. Position these Circles in the the center of the card.
6. Select the Blast Off Stamps. I choose the planet and colored it Midnight Muse.
7. Choose your Sentiment Stamp. I colored mine Real Red.
8. Now to add the Drop Shadows: (First # is Opacity, Second is Blur)
~Sentiment stamp: 25%, 5
~Planet stamp: Default = 35%, 5
~Punches, Photo (Patterned Paper): 75%, Medium
9. Save your Project. Select “Share”, then “Export Pages”.
~Select JPEG Image Type
~Select the Desired Pages
~Select Medium Image Size if you are going to post it online or email it.
~Leave File Compression at Default
~Output Location: Choose the folder you want to save it in. It automatically saves it in the LAST folder you saved something in.
~Click Finish. This small project will render pretty quickly.
10. Email or Post your Project. It is perfect to add to a message on Facebook or a blog. Add as an Attachment to your email.