This Silver Snowflake Christmas Card uses Snowflakes in the Banner, the Foil Snowflake, and a stamped Snowflake. Change the stamped sentiment to use for any occasion.
Stamps: Colorful Seasons Photopolymer #143726
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Ink: Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Silver Foil Sheets #132178
Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) #144640
Punches: 1-3/4″ Circle #119850
2″ Circle #133782
Banner Triple #138292
Embellishments: Year of Cheer Embellishments #144643
Silver 1/8″ Ribbon #132137
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220
Foil Snowflakes #144642
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut & Prep:
~Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
~Year of Cheer Snowflake paper at 2″ x 5-1/4″. Punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
~Punch a 2″ Silver Foil Circle
~Stamp a Snowflake in Smoky Slate on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
2. Stamp Merry Christmas or another sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on the lower right corner of your Whisper White card front.
3. Attach your Year of Cheer Snowflake Banner with Fast Fuse about 1/4″ from the left edge and at the top of your Whisper White card front.
4. Layer your Circle Punches with Fast Fuse. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Silver Foil Circle. Attach to the center of a Silver Foil Snowflake. Use either Fast Fuse or Glue Dots on the back of the Snowflake under the Circles and attach to the card front.
5. Attach your card front to your Thick Whisper White card base with Fast Fuse.
6. Thread the Year of Cheer embellishment onto your Silver Ribbon. Tie the bow with the embellishment under the knot. Attach your bow to your layered circles with several Glue Dots-one under the knot, one on each side of the knot. I found the bow did not stay tied otherwise.
7. Add a Rhinestone to the center of your stamped snowflake.
Your Card is Finished!
Get all you Winter card making supplies from My Online Store.
This Hooray Happy Birthday Card uses the NEW Confetti Celebration stamp set. The background uses the Confetti embossing folder and your NEW Emerald Envy ink pad and card stock. Have fun making this card for the next birthday in your family!
*=available June 1, 2016
Stamps: *Confetti Celebration Wood #141510, Clear #142034
Ink: *Emerald Envy #141396
Card Stock: *Emerald Envy #141415
Big Shot: Confetti embossing folder #140592
Ovals Collection Framelits (retiring) # (After June 1st use the *Layering Ovals Framelits #141706)
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits #137547 (For Happy Birthday Banner)
Punches: 2″ Circle #133782
Confetti Star #135861
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Emerald Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video if you want more instructions on making a card base.
2. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Get your embossing folder. Find the smooth side where the parts to be embossed are lower than the flat part. Use your Emerald Envy ink pad to ink up this side of your embossing folder. Don’t worry about keeping the center oval clean as it will be covered up. Put your Whisper White card stock on the UNINKED side of the embossing folder and get it in the position you want – with the Oval in the center. Close your embossing folder and run through your Big Shot. Set aside to dry. Clean your embossing folder with running water from your sink.
3. Stamp “Hooray” and “Happy Birthday” in Emerald Envy ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out the Hooray with a 2″ Circle Punch. Cut out the Happy Birthday with the Banner Framelit from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits set. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of both pieces.
4. Choose the Oval Framelit that fits best inside the Oval on the embossing folder and cut it out of Emerald Envy card stock.
5. Now it is time to put everything together and turn it into a card.
~Use Tombow Glue to attach your embossed card stock to your card base. Center it so the card base shows equally around your embossed piece.
~Add your cut out Oval over the Oval space on your embossed piece. I used Tombow Glue.
~Decide the position of your “Hooray” and “Happy Birthday”. Remove the Stampin’ Dimensional backs and attach.
6. If you are like me and did not leave enough room on both sides of your Happy Birthday so it could be in the center when you cut it out, then you can punch out a few Stars from the Confetti Stars Punch and glue them to your Happy Birthday Banner. 😉
Have fun making your own Hooray Happy Birthday Card to celebrate the next birthday in your family or for a friend!
Happy Card Making!
Here is another quick card with flowers. This time I used the Beautiful Bunch stamp set which also comes bundled with the Fun Flower Punch. Enjoy making this card for your family and friends! Change the stamps and papers for some variety.
Bundle: Beautiful Bunch stamp set + Fun Flower Punch Wood #140258, Clear #140259
Stamps: Beautiful Bunch stamp set only Wood #134279, Clear #134282
Tin of Cards Photopolymer #138946
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Blushing Bride
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack (6″ x 6″) #140548
Punches: 2″ Circle Punch #133782
2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch #118874
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
Other: Metal Rimmed Pearls #138394
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Blushing Bride card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your flowers with Real Red ink making sure to stay about 1/8″ -1/4″ away from the fold.
3. Cut your flower paper at 1-1/4″ x 6″. Attach to card base about 1/8″ – 1/4″ from fold line. Cut your Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper at 3/8″ x 6″. Attach next to flower paper. Trim away the papers that hang over the edge. I left these papers a little longer than necessary so they would not be too short as that has been happening to me a lot lately.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the 2″ Circle Punch leaving some blank space at the top of the circle for the flower.
5. Punch a 2-3/6″ Scallop Circle from Real Red card stock. Attach to Happy Birthday Circle and card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch an Itty Bitty Accents Flower from Real Red card stock. Bend the petals up around the center. Attach to your Happy Birthday circle with 2 Glue Dots. Peel the yellowish backing from the Metal Rimmed Pearl and put in the center of your Itty Bitty Flower.
7. You can stamp Flowers on your Envelope Flap if desired.
Happy Card Making!