This Snowflake Card is a quick and easy all-occasion card for Fall, Winter, and maybe even Christmas. The little bit of gold adds the bling for an elegant card. This is also the perfect card to make multiples of to send yourself OR give as a gift set.
Stamps: Colorful Seasons Photopolymer #143726
Ink: Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Thick Very Vanilla #144237
Gold Glimmer Paper #133719
Big Shot: Softly Falling Embossing Folder #139672
Punches: 1-1/2″ Circle #138299
1-3/4″ Circle #119850
Gold 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon #144146
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut and Prepare
~Thick Very Vanilla card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Very Vanilla card front at 4″ x 5-1/4. Run through your Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
~Punch a 1-3/4″ Circle from Gold Glimmer Paper.
~Stamp your Snowflake on Whisper White cardstock in Smoky Slate ink. Punch out with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
~Cut your Ribboon at 3-3/4″ long. Trim the ends diagonally.
~Attach the embossed card front to the card base with Tombow Glue.
~Attach the Ribbon behind the Gold Glimmer Paper circle with Fast Fuse or SNAIL.
~Layer the two punched circles with Stampin’ Dimensionals under both Circles. Attach to your card front in the position you want.
Your card is finished!
3. Envelope (optional). Emboss the flap of your envelope with the Snowfall Embossing Folder.
Remember the BUY 3, GET 1 FREE on select Designer Series Papers ends October 31st!
Get all your card making supplies at My Online Store.
This Totally Awesome Grateful Bunch card combines two challenges – a color challenge and a Sketch Challenge. The colors used are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight. It was fun to do something different. Try it for yourself.
Stamps: Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamps #140691, Bundle with Punch #140801
Ink: Garden Green
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White card base
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder #133520
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder #129984
Punches: 2″ Circle #133782
1-3/4″ Scallop Circle #119854
Ribbon: Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine #134575
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video to learn more about card bases.
2. Cut your Melon Mambo card stock at 3″ x 4-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder. Glue to card base.
3. Cut your Bermuda Bay card stock at 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Run through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. Glue on top of your Melon Mambo layer.
4. Stamp the leaves image in Garden Green ink on Daffodil Delight card stock. Cut out with scissors. Set aside.
5. Stamp the Butterfly in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with scissors. Set aside.
6. Stamp your “Awesome” sentiment in Garden Green ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch.
7. Use your 2″ Circle Punch to punch a Daffodil Delight circle.
8. Lay out all your pieces in the positions you want them. Attach the Leaves with Tombow Glue. Attach the Butterfly with Glue Dots. Attach the Punched Circles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Tie a bow with the Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine. Attach it by putting a Glue Dot behind the knot and squishing in the Glue Dot so it is covered by the knot.
10. Hope you had fun! Now make YOUR OWN Version!
Happy Card Making!
This fun Square Pillow Box Snowman is the perfect size to put treats or small gifts. He is also fairly quick to make.
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Tangelo Twist or other orange for “nose”
Big Shot: Square Pillowbox Framelits #139657
Punches: 3/4″ Circle #119873
1/2″ Circle #119869
Punch Corner Rounder #135346
Petite Petals #133322
Adhesive: Fast Fuse OR Tear & Tape
1. Cut two Square Pillowboxes from Thick Whisper White card stock. I just fold a sheet of card stock in half and cut both at the same time. Assemble your Square Pillowbox. Watch this Video if you need instructions on cutting and basic assembly.
2. Punching and Cutting:
~Eyes. Two Basic Black 3/4″ Circles Punch
~Mouth: Five Basic Black 1/2″ Circles Punch
~Flower: Real Red Petite Petal Punch
~Nose: Free hand cut. The center edge is 1-1/4″ and the point is 2-1/4″ but 2″ would have been better.
~Hat Brim: 1″ x 5″
~Hat Top: 2-1/4″ x 3″
~Glue the Hat Brim to the Hat Top overlapping about 1/2″ or so. Round the top two corners of the Hat Top with your Corner Punch. Add the Flower and the Iced Rhinestone to the side of the Hat as shown.
~Position the eyes and mouth circles and the “nose” where you want them. Glue in place. Use either a Chalk Marker OR Signo White Gel Pen to make the marks on the eyes.
4. Fill with either treats or a gift.
Merry Christmas Gift Giving!
Have fun making this Spooky Halloween Treat Bag with a Punch Art Spider. It is pretty quick and easy to make. Check back Monday for a video on making the Mini Treat Bag.
Stamps: And Many More Wood #134273, Clear #134276
Ink: Tangelo Twist
Card Stock: Whisper White
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper #139584
Big Shot: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits v#137547
Seasonal Frame Thinlits #139658
Punches: 1/2″ Circle
Other: Spider Web Doilies #139622
Tear & Tape Adhesive
1. Cut out Mini Treat Bag from a 6″ x 12″ piece of Happy Haunting paper. Assemble with the Tear & Tape Adhesive.
2. Attach the Spider Web Doily with a few Glue Dots.
3. Stamp Happy Halloween with Tangelo Twist ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the Word Window Punch. Put half Dimensionals on the back.
4. Cut the Spooky out of Tangelo Twist card stock with your Big Shot and the Seasonal Frame Framelits.
5. Spider from Blackberry Bliss card stock. Use Tombow to glue parts together.
~Head= 1/2″ Circle Punch
~Body= 3/4″ Circle Punch
~8 Legs = sliver of 3/4″ Circle Punch.
6. Lay out the pieces on top of the Spider Web Doily. Attach Happy Halloween and Spider with Dimensionals. Attach Spooky with Tombow Glue.
7. Put in a treat for someone special.
Happy Halloween Treat Giving!