We made this You Plus Me Valentine card at a women’s meeting at Church. The ladies (and a couple of daughters) had a lot of fun. Most of their cards turned out a little differently than mine, but they had fun and the cards were cute. I should have remembered to take a picture of some of their cards.
Stamps: You Plus Me wood #137133 clear #138594
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red
Silver Glimmer Paper #135314
Big Shot: Top Note Bigz Die #113463
Happy Heart Embossing Folder #137364
Punches: 2-1/2″ Circle Punch #120906
1-3/4″ Circle Punch #119850
Extra Large Oval Punch #119859
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small Heart) #133787
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Cherry Cobbler out with your Big Shot and the Top Note Die. Now run your Top Note die cut through the Big Shot with the Happy Hearts embossing folder. Attach your embossed die cut to your card base. You can use either Tombow or Dimensionals.
3. Stamp your desired images on Whisper White card stock with Real Red ink. Punch out the You + Me with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Punch out the Be Mine with the Large Oval Punch. Also punch out a Whisper White 2-1/2″ Circle. Punch out a little Heart from the Silver Glimmer Paper.
4. Lay all pieces on your card front in the desired positions. Attach with either Tombow Glue or Dimensionals.
5. Some variations I saw: stamp some of the hearts around the “Be Mine” so there is not a lot of white showing, same idea for the large white circle. Add more Glimmer Hearts. Have fun with this stamp set and card!
Happy Valentine Card Making!