Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is only a month away? Here is a fun little Peekaboo card for Valentine’s Day. We will be making this at my class next week.
Stamps: P.S. I Love You (Occasions Mini) page 8 w#125460 c#125462
Card Stock: Blushing Bride
Big Shot: Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die (still available) #124587
Punches: Modern Label page 209 #119849
Word Window page 209 #119857
Markers: Real Red
Other: White Embossing Powder page 201 #109132
Heat Tool page 201 #100005
1. Cut 2 Curly Label Peekaboo Frames out of Real Red card stock using your Peekaboo Frames die and Big Shot. Stamp desired image on each flap with VersaMark, then add white embossing powder. Melt with Heat Tool. Adhere Curly Label Peekaboo Frames to front of Blushing Bride card base (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored & folded at 4-1/4″)
2. Stamp Hearts Circle and then Love you (inside Hearts Circle) behind one Curly Label Peekaboo flap using Real Red ink and Stamp-a-ma-jig. Color strawberry stamp with markers and stamp behind other Curly Label Peekaboo flap using your Stamp-a-ma-jig.
3. Stamp “Be my Valentine” in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock scrap. Stamp row of Hearts in Real Red ink on Blushing Bride card stock-twice.
4. Punch a Real Red card stock label using the Modern Label punch. Punch out “Be my Valentine” and both rows of Hearts with the Word Window Punch. Adhere “Be my Valentine” to Real Red Modern Label. Adhere Modern Label to card base with Dimensionals. Adhere rows of Hearts to card base at desired angle using Snail.
5. Who will you surprise with this fun Valentine?