This Spooky Cat Halloween Card uses White Shimmer Paint to highlight the tree trunks and the edges of the Black Cat.
Stamps: Trick or Tweet. Rubber Wood-Mount #147725, Clear-Mount #147722
Ink: Night of Navy
Frosted White Shimmer Paint #147046
Cardstock: Night of Navy
Big Shot: Woodland embossing folder #139673
Punches: Cat #144666
1-1/2″ Circle #138299
Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220
1/4″ thin bristled paint brush
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
~Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Night of Navy card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
~Punch one cat from Basic Black cardstock with the Cat Punch.
~Punch one Daffodil Delight Circle for the Moon. Stamp your sentiment in Night of Navy ink on your Moon.
2. Run your Night of Navy card front through the Big Shot in the Woodland embossing folder.
~Shake your Shimmer Paint bottle well.
~Use just a teeny amount of White Shimmer Paint from inside the lid to paint the Tree Trunks and Branches.
~Paint the edge of your Cat, again using just a teeny amount of paint on your brush. Be careful not to smudge the paint.
3. Add two Rhinestones to the cat for eyes.
4. Lay out your Cat and Moon where you want them. Attach the Moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach the Cat with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Use half Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals for the Cat’s tail.
Your card is finished.
Here is another cute Halloween card made by Kiev, this time with a Mummy Cat. This card is also colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers but could be left plain, or colored with Stampin’ Write Markers or Watercolor Pencils.
Stamps: Trick or Tweet Rubber Wood-Mount #147725, Clear-Mount #147722
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin’ Blends: Light Smoky Slate #145054
Light Crumb Cake #144582
Light Flirty Flamingo #147031
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie
Granny Apple Green
Big Shot: Layering Squares Framelits #141708
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits #141497
1. Cut your Pumpkin Pie card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Granny Apple Green card layer at 3″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut two 2-3/8″ squares using the Layering Squares Framelits or your Paper Trimmer. Attach as shown to your Granny Apple Green card layer.
4. Cut two large Swirly Circles with your Big Shot. Lay on your card front.
5. Cut a 2-1/8″ Square with your Layering Squares Framelits or your Paper Trimmer.
~Stamp your Mummy Cat and the sentiment in Memento Black ink.
~Color with Blends Markers. It looks like she colored the Cat in Light Smoky Slate, the wrappings in Light Crumb Cake, and the Ear inside with Light Flirty Flamingo.
6. Lay your Swirly Circles and your colored Cat on your card front to decide where you want them. Glue on the Swirly Scribbles. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach your Cat square.
Your Card is finished.
Do you like Card Making? Sign up for My Weekly Newsletters. As a Newsletter Subscriber, you will also get access to a FREE Membership site with projects going back to