This small Takeout Treat Box is the perfect size for a small treat or gift. It is also easy to make. You can decorate it to fit the occasion and the person you will give it to.
This Video is 13 minutes long.
*=Bundle or part of the Bundle.
*Bundle: *Takeout Treats rubber stamps + *Takeout Thinlits. Wood-Mount Bundle #149989, Clear-Mount Bundle #149990 (Available as a Bundle until January 2, 2019,)
Stamps: *Takeout Treats Wood-Mount #147861, Clear-Mount #147858
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape
Big Shot: *Takeout Thinlits #147927
Adhesives: Tear & Tape
1. After die cutting your two pieces, place them on the table with the score lines facing up. Also, make sure both pieces are laying in the same position so they will fit together properly.
2. Fold the score lines by folding the sides or tabs on top of the rest of your cardstock as shown.
3. Put Tear & Tape on the bottom rectangle of ONE of the pieces.
4. Flip the pieces over and apply Tear & Tape to the side tabs.
5. Attach the bottom pieces first as shown in the video.
6. Attach each side piece as shown in the video.
7. To close the box: make sure the outside points on the top flaps are always on top of the cardstock as you slide the cut lines and top flaps together. Practice a few times and it will be easy.
You can make Takeout Treat Boxes for any occasion just by changing the cardstock color, stamping or other decorations: Birthday, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Party Favors, Wedding Favors, whatever occasion you can think of. Or you can give one to someone Just Because.
Speaking of occasions, Sign up for My Newsletter to get my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Newsletter which starts Wednesday, October 3, 2018. You will get my regular Newsletter on Tuesday, then Wednesday will bring an email with one Exclusive, designed by me, Christmas project. There will be Four Cards, Four Gifts, Four Packaging projects each with a complete supply list and instructions. This will be easy to duplicate and make multiples of. Christmas is such a busy time, so let’s get started early so we can actually enjoy December!