Happy Easter! Make this fun Easter Card using the retiring Botanical Builder Framelits.
Stamps: Suite Sayings Wood Mount #140709, Clear Mount #140712 (Retiring-available until May 22, 2017 or May 31st.)
Inks: Memento Black
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Cucumber Crush (retiring)
Big Shot: Botanical Builder Framelits #140615 (Retiring-50% OFF while supplies last!)
Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
Other: Stamping Sponge wedge
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamps the Easter sentiment on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit.
3. Cut four ferns from Cucumber Crush card stock, one Melon Mambo flower, and one Whisper White Flower center.
4. Sponge around the Circle Easter Framelit with Melon Mambo ink. Attach to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals about 5/8″ from the right card edge.
5. Glue Two ferns around the left side of the circle. I just put a thin line of Tombow down the center. The stems also overlapped slightly. Lay down the third fern and lay it in position. Trim off excess. Glue on. Repeat with the last fern.
6. Put a half Stampin’ Dimensional behind each center flower petal. Remove backings. Put a thin line of Tombow on the thin outside petals and a circle of glue in the center. Lay the flower where you want it and hold down the flower center for a few seconds. Now press down all flower petal parts. You will have to rub your finger around each thin flower petal part. Glue the Flower Center to the flower holding down the center. Fluff up the White outer Flower center parts. You are finished!
You can shop in My Online Store 24/7. Get the Retiring Products while they are still available!
This Baker’s Box is quick to make and decorate and fill with treats or a small gift. Change the colors to make the the gift receiver happy.
Stamps: Suite Sayings Wood #140709, Clear #140712
Ink: Rose Red
Card Stock: Rose Red
Big Shot: Baker’s Box Thinlits #138279
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits #141497
Punch: Scallop Tag Topper Punch #133324
Project Life Corner Punch #135346
Owl Builder Punch #118074
Other: Silver 1/8″ Ribbon #132137
Tear & Tape Adhesive
1. Cut your Rose Red card stock into two 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ pieces. Cut your two Baker’s Box pieces from the Rose Red card stock. Make sure and use one of the pieces to cut a ribbon hole in the top flaps. Assemble your box. Watch this Video if you need instructions.
2. Cut out four Swirly Scribbles circles from Pink Pirouette card stock. Glue one to each side of your Baker’s Box.
3. Cut a 2″ x 3″ Piece of Pink Pirouette. Punch the top with the Scallop Tag Topper punch and round the lower corners. Stamp your sentiment in Rose Red ink. Punch out a small Rose Red heart using the Owl Builder Punch and glue beside the word “Heart”. Fill with treats. Tie the tag to your Baker’s Box with the Silver Ribbon.
Have fun making a variety of colors of Baker’s Boxes!
Make this Wedding Card with the Rose Wonder Bundle and Vellum. This week’s posts will feature the Rose Wonder Bundle which included the Rose Wonder Photopolymer stamp set and the Rose Garden Thinlits. Today’s card features the Rose Garden Thinlits and Glimmer Paper.
Rose Wonder Bundle #140804
Stamps: Suite Sayings Wood #140709, Clear #140712
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler
Botanical Gardens Vellum # (FREE Sale-a-bration item available until March 31, 2016)
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #
Big Shot: Rose Garden Thinlits #140619 (See Bundle above)
Multipurpose Platform OR Magnetic Platform
Precision Base Plate #139684
Other: Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Large Rose using the Thinlit and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. It is recommended that you put the Sparkly side down and the Thinlit against the paper backing. The sandwich I used was: Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, Glimmer Paper sparkly side touching the Precision Base Plate, Rose Thinlit, FLAT cutting plate. The FLAT cutting plate is very important so all the thin lines and details get cut properly. I found most of the pieces just fell out. You can use the Big Shot Die Brush if your pieces need help coming out quickly.
3. Cut your Vellum card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Set aside.
Use small dots of the Fine Tip Glue Pen along all the thin lines of your Rose. Too much glue will bleed out and stain your Vellum. Attach to your Vellum piece.
4. Stamp your saying using the Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
5. Attaching your Vellum to the card base can be tricky. I dotted a few places under the Rose and I just used 4 Glue Dots at the corners. Apparently some of my Fine Tip Glue Pen dots were too big and bled to stain the card stock. I also used Glue Dots at the corners and covered them with Rhinestones.
6. If desired, cut a piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White to put in the inside of your card to write on.
Happy Card Making!