This quick Christmas Card can use any patterned paper, but I really love the look with the Striped Paper from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
Stamps: Oh What Fun Photopolymer #140386
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler
Be Merry Designer Series Paper #144111
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Embellishments: Clear Faceted Gems #144142
Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon #144117
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your striped paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Use the Scallop Die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to cut the Scallops along one of the 5-1/4″ sides. Tie your Ribbon around the striped paper.
3. Stamp Happy Christmas on Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out with your Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Oval that best fits. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Decide where you want your sentiment on the striped paper. Adjust the ribbon if necessary. Attach your sentiment.
5. Attach your striped card front to your card base. Add the Clear Faceted Gems to your sentiment die cut.
Your card is finished! Now write inside, address the envelope, and mail yor card.
Get your Christmas Card Making supplies from My Online Store.