My Daughter’s Birthday was Saturday. Her favorite color is bright neon green. So I made her card using Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, and Call Me Clover. She will enjoy the mix of the Stitched elements and the corrugated background. This Color Combination is a little too bright for my taste, but she loved it! Choose your Birthday person’s favorite colors to make your version of this card.
Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer #145519
Ink: Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist
Granny Apple Green
Call Me Clover
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Stitched Labels Framelits #146828
Corrugated Embossing Folder #148026
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Call Me Clover card base at 501/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Granny Apple Green card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through the Big Shot with the Corrugated embossing folder. Attach to card base with Tombow Glue. I laid two E Stamp Blocks on top to help the glue attach the Corrugated card front to the card base. It just was not staying down by itself. I was not patient enough to hold it down with my hands.
3. Stamp your sentiment on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with Call Me Clover ink. Cut it out with an Oval Stitched Shape Framelit.
4. Cut out the largest Stitched Labels Framelit from Call Me Clover cardstock.
5. Layer the sentiment and the Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to card front with Tombow Glue. Again, lay the blocks over the top for a few minutes.
Your Card is finished.
Get your Birthday Card Making supplies from My Online Store.