I took dinner to a friend last week. Her husband is having some health challenges so the meal was healthy, but I also wanted to take them a little treat. I bought these Diamond Daily Mini Cups from WalMart last Fall and thought these would be the perfect size for a few M&Ms. I used the Starburst Sayings stamp set and the Starburst Framelits to decorate the lids.
Stamps: Starburst Sayings Wood #133182, Clear #133185,
Card Stock: Whisper White
Inks: Tangerine Tango
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits #132967
Other: Diamond Daily Mini Cups, Multipurpose
M&Ms candy from your local store
1. Fill cups with candy.
2. Choose the stamp that fits on the lid. I chose “You Make the World a Better Place.” Stamp in the desired colors to match the candy. Cut out using the coordinating size Starburst Framelit. Attach to lid with Glue Dots.
More FREE Shipping Details HERE!
My Daughter’s and Son-in-law’s Anniversary was this past Sunday so, of course, here is the card I made for them using the Starburst Sayings and coordinating Framelits with a little touch of wood. I also make a similar Wedding Card recently.
Stamps: Starburst Sayings w#133182 c#133185 (Bundle with Framelits w#134817 c#134818)
Teeny Tiny Wishes w#128748 c#127802
Night of Navy
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits #132967 (See Bundle above)
Polka Dot Embossing Folder #133739
Other: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder#122949
Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut you Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more card base details.
2. Cut your Night of Navy card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Polka Dot embossing folder. Color edges with Night of Navy ink pad if desired. (Watch this video for Edging Techniques.) Attach to card front with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp “Oh Happy Day” in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock. Dump Cherry Cobbler embossing powder on it. Remove excess. Melt with Heat Tool. Stamp the two smaller Starbursts in Real Red ink on the Whisper White card stock. Cut out all your Starbursts with the coordinating Framelits.
4. Stamp you Happy Anniversay in Real Red ink on the Wood Banner .
5. Place all pieces in the desired positions on your card front. Attach Starburst pieces with Dimensionals and Wood piece with Glue Dots.
6. Sing the “Oh Happy Day” song while admiring this trendy card. (The version that goes through my mind is the one from the Sister Act movie.)
Happy Card Making!
Celebrate your Happy Day in Yellows! Except for the Summer Starfruit ink all these items are in the Occasions Catalog and available until June 1st. Oh, Happy Day makes me hear the song “Oh, Happy Day” from Sister Act in my head. It is such a Happy Song!
* = Occasions 2014 Catalog available until June 1, 2014 unless carried over into 2014 Annual Catalog
Stamps: *Starburst Sayings w#133182 c#133185 (Bundle with Framelits w#134817 c#134818 )
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Big Shot: *Starburst Framelits #132967
Other: *Essentials Wooden Elements #132258
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp Happy Day in Summer Starfruit ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with your Big Shot and the coordinating size Framelit. Cut the next larger Framelit from So Saffron card stock. Drag the edges of the larger Starburst through Summer Starfruit ink. Yes, drag it directly over the ink pad. Adhere these layers together with Dimensionals.
3. Get your Essential Wooden Elements out. You can choose any of the circle shapes if you are using this circle stamp. Ink up the Stamp with Early Espresso ink and lay it facing rubber side up. Place the front side of the Wooden Element directly on the stamp and press firmly over the whole Wooden Element. Remove from stamp. Repeat with the second element.
4. Position all pieces as desired. Adhere the card stock with Dimensionals. Adhere the Wooden Elements with 4-5 Glue Dots.
5. Admire your bright, sunny card and give it away to help brighten someone’s day.
Happy Day Card Making!
Here is a bright card ready for Spring and Summer using the Floral Fusion Sizzlit, the Starburst Sayings Bundle, and the Arrows Embossing Folder. Enjoy!
Bundle: Starburst Saysings stamps & Framelits wood#134817 clear#134818
Ink: Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Arrows Embossing Folder #132187
Floral Fusion Sizzlit #115969
Startburst Sayings Bundle stamps & Framelits (see above)
Other: Basic Pearls #119247
Tombow Glue or SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Tempting Turquoise card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold and 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Tempting Turquoise card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot using the Arrows embossing folder. Adhere to your card front.
3. Cut your Floral Fusion flowers using the Sizzlit and your Big Shot. Cut 2 sets from Melon Mambo card stock and 1 set from Pink Pirouette card stock. Slightly curl the petal of each flower with your Bone Folder. Flatten some of the curl out so the flower will lay more flat. Adhere some of the flowers together if desired using two flower sizes. Adhere with a Glue Dot or Tombow Glue. Add the desired size Pearl to the flower center.
4. Stamp the desired Starburst Sayings sentiment in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White card stock. I used “Thank You So Much”. Cut your sentiment out with the coordinating Starburst Sayings Framelit.
5. Arrange your flowers and sentiment on the card front in the desired positions. Adhere the flowers with a couple of Glue Dots. Adhere your sentiment with Dimensionals.
6. Enjoy your bright and cheery card!