The Springtime Impressions Thinlits are part of the Abstract Impressions Bundle. I am loving the Monochromatic Color Combination of Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Coastal Cabana, with Melon Mambo for the accent color! Choose your favorite monochromatic color combination and add an accent color.
Stamps: Abstract Impressions Photopolymer #147513
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam
Big Shot: Springtime Impressions
Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots #146934
Adhesive: Tombow Glue OR Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
1. Cut your Soft Sea Foam card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
You have two choices:
~Put some Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the back of your cardstock BEFORE you die cut.
~OR just use Tombow Glue to attach your die cuts to your card base.
Now to die cut:
~Cut the large triangle flowers & leaves die cut from Mint Macron cardstock.
~Cut three flowers from Melon Mambo cardstock.
~Attach the large triangle flowers & leaves shape to your card base.
~Attach your flowers to your flowers and leaves die cut. Add Glitter Enamel shapes to the flower centers.
3. Stamp your sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink.
Your card is finished.
Take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Days: Buy $50 in August and earn a $5 Coupon Code to spend in September!
Get all your crafting supplies in your favorite colors from My Online Store. Please use the Host Code for the month if your order is under $150. You get a FREE Tutorial for every order you place with me.
This card uses the Abstract Impressions Bundle which includes the Springtime Impressions Thinlit used for this card. This is a quick card to make with few supplies. I Love how the Mint Macaron and Granny Apple Green cardstocks look together!
*= part of the Bundle
*Bundle #148348: Abstract Impressions Photopolymer stamp set + Springtime Impressions Thinlits.
Stamps: Abstract Impressions Photopolymer #147513 *
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White (Optional)
Granny Apple Green #146990
Mint Macaron #138337
Big Shot: *Springtime Impressions Thinlits #146326
Adhesive: SNAIL or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Option 1: Use Granny Apple Green for your card base like I usually do.
~Option 2: Because I was away from home with limited cardstock, I used a Thick Whisper White card base plus a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Granny Apple Green card front. Attach to card base.
2. Cut your Springtime Impressions Large Corner Thinlit from Mint Macaron cardstock. I just used my Big Shot Platform, Thin Die Adapter, and 2 Cutting Pads. Attach to your card front. I just put it on my Silicone Craft Sheet and ran SNAIL over the back. I do need to keep pushing some of the edges back on the card front. I would recommend using Tombow Glue or Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to attach it.
3. Stamp your sentiment using Memento Black ink.
Your Card is finished!
Get your Card Making Supplies from My Online Store. While you are there check out the Garden Impressions Suite which includes the Abstract Impressions Bundle and the Springtime Impressions Thinlits and coordinating supplies.