This Challenge is to use one of your favorite stamp sets so I chose the Star of Light stamp set. This is a #SimpleStamping card which uses one stamp set and two ink colors. Enjoy making one yourself.
Stamps: Star of Light Photopolymer #142110
Inks: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Whisper White
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your Star in Crushed Curry ink on your card front.
4. Lay your sentiment stamps where you want them on your card front with the flat side up. Put an E Block over them. Ink them up with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp them where desired.
5. Attach your card front to your card base.
Your card is finished.
Happy Thanksgiving Week! I hope you are celebrating with Family and Friends. Remember to tell them you love and appreciate them. Kiev made this card with a current stamp set (Painted Harvest) and a sneak peek 2019 Occasions Catalog stamp set (Artfully Aware).
#SimpleStamping cards use just stamps, ink, and paper and maybe punches.
Stamps: Painted Harvest Photopolymer #144783
Artfully Aware Cling-Mount Rubber #149447 (Available January 3, 2019)
Inks: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
~ Crumb Cake card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Whisper White at 3/4″ x 2-5/8″
~Crushed Curry at 2-1/8″ x 2-7/8″
2. Stamp your Flowers directly on your card base.
~Large Flower in Crushed Curry. Ink and stamp once in Crushed Curry. Ink again with Crushed Curry ink, rotate stamp 180 degrees and stamp again. Repeat so you will have several flowers on your card front.
~Small Flower in Crumb Cake ink lining up the center of the flower with the stamped image below.
3. Stamp your family image on Whisper White card stock with Soft Suede ink. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and attach to Crushed Curry cardstock. Decide where you want to put it on your card front. Attach with SNAIL.
Your Card is finished.
4. Optional Envelope: Stamp a flower on the front lower left corner and envelope flap.
Get your #SimpleStamping Supplies from My Online Store.