Life is Beautiful with Copper Foil Leaves. Make this easy card to give for any Fall occasion. Just change the sentiment.
Stamps: Colorful Season Photopolymer #143726
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Whisper White
Copper Foil Sheets #142020
Big Shot: Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Punch: Starburst #143717
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets OR Tombow Glue OR SNAIL
1. Cut your Cajun Craze card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with Starburst Punch. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
~The easiest way to attach the leaves is to put a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet cut to the same size as your cardstock on the back of the cardstock. I usually forget, but really enjoy just peeling off the adhesive backing to attach the die cut.
~You can also put small amounts of Tombow Glue on the back of your die cut to attach it.
~If you are feeling really lazy, you can cover the back of your die cut with SNAIL. I will have to let you know later about how long things stay stuck on the cards.
3. Die-Cut your Leaves. Cut three detailed large leaves and two small solid leaves from your Copper Foil Sheet. Put a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the back if desired.
~Here is the Sandwich to use: Big Shot Platform with Thin Die Adapter (OR Multipurpose Platform with all tabs closed.), FLAT Bottom cutting plate, Printer Paper folded in half on the cutting plate, Copper Foil Sheet with shiny side touching the Printer Paper, Die with cutting edge on back of Foil Sheet, Top cutting plate. The Printer Paper helps keep the Foil Sheet shiny and smooth. Without the Printer Paper, your Foil Sheet picks up all the marks on your cutting plate.
4. Finish Your Card. Lay out the leaves and the sentiment on your card front. Attach them.
5. Optional: Add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock on the inside of the card to write on. Stamp a Cajun Craze Leaf in the lower corner if desired.
Need Fall Crafting Supplies? Need more colors of Foil Papers for your Fall Crafting? Get them from My Online Store any time.
This quick Christmas Card can use any patterned paper, but I really love the look with the Striped Paper from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
Stamps: Oh What Fun Photopolymer #140386
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler
Be Merry Designer Series Paper #144111
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Embellishments: Clear Faceted Gems #144142
Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon #144117
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your striped paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Use the Scallop Die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to cut the Scallops along one of the 5-1/4″ sides. Tie your Ribbon around the striped paper.
3. Stamp Happy Christmas on Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out with your Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Oval that best fits. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Decide where you want your sentiment on the striped paper. Adjust the ribbon if necessary. Attach your sentiment.
5. Attach your striped card front to your card base. Add the Clear Faceted Gems to your sentiment die cut.
Your card is finished! Now write inside, address the envelope, and mail yor card.
Get your Christmas Card Making supplies from My Online Store.
We are celebrating an anniversay in our family so I made a card using the die cut chairs from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits for the happy couple.
Stamps: Sheltering Tree Photopolymer #137163
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer #143662
Inks: Garden Green
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Other: Watercolor Pencils #141709
Fine Tip Glue Pen or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp with the Sheltering Tree stamps:
~The grass in Garden Green ink five times on the bottom edge of your card base.
~The Tree trunks & branches in Chocolate Chip ink on top of the grass hills.
~The Tree leaves in Wild Wasabi ink over the tree branches.
3. Stamp Happy Anniversary twice in Dapper Denim ink on Whisper White card stock. Then stamp the Classic Label Frame from Happy Birthday Gorgeous over the Happy Anniversary. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
4. Die cut two chairs from Whisper White card stock. (You might want to attach the Happy Anniversary to each chair before attaching to card base.) Attach to card base with Fine Tip Glue.
Make someone’s anniversary special by making them this fun anniversary card! Get everything to make this card at My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net .