Stamps: Crazy Mixed Up Love w#131068 c#131071 MDS#135229
Ink: Rose Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Adorning Accents Embossing Folder-Hearts #125601
Punches: Scallop Oval
Scalloped Tag Topper #133324
Other: Silver Baker’s Twine #132976
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Rose Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pink Pirouette card front at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Use the Heart Embossing Folder, lining it up with the top edge and then the bottom edge so you have a strip of hearts along the top and bottom. Adhere to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Cut a piece os Rose Red card stock at 2″ x about 4-1/4″. Punch the top with the Scallop Tag Topper. Thread your Silver Baker’s Twine through the punched hole. I used 4 pieces of about 6″ long Silver Baker’s Twine. Thread from the front to the back and pull the ends through the loop you made in the back.
4. Cut a 1-5/8″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White card stock for your stamping. Stamp the desired Crazy Mixed Up Love image in Rose Red ink. Punch the top with the Scallop Oval Punch by inserting only the top of your card stock through the punch from the outside. Trim the bottom if necessary. Place in the desired position on your Rose Red Tag and adhere with either Tombow Glue or SNAIL. Put Dimensionals on the back of the tag and adhere to your card front at an angle.
5. Punch two Rose Red Small Hearts and adhere them with a Dimensional in the desired position.
6. If you want a fancy envelope then you can use the same Heart Embossing Folder to emboss your envelope flap.
7. Admire your cute Valentine’s Day Card.
Happy Valentine Card Making!