We made this Flower & Vellum Card at Stamp Class on Friday. I am so sad this Remarkable You stamp set is retiring. It is one of my favorites to use for a variety of techniques. This time it is just colored with markers. This would also be a nice Mother’s Day card. Just change the sentiment.
Stamps: Remarkable You Wood Mount #139891, Clear Mount #139894 (retiring)
Birthday Banners Photopolymer #141506
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits #141705
Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder #143704
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Rich Razzleberry card base at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
2. Cut your Vellum at 4” x 5-1/4”. Run through your Big Shot-(Big Shot Platform-remove Thin Die Adapter (Multipurpose Platform with Tab 1 Open), Dynamic Embossing Folder, Cutting Plate. Yes, only use ONE cutting plate.
3. Attach to your card base with Glue Dots at each corner.
4. Stamp your flower using Memento ink. Color with Markers. Cut out with Circle Framelit. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals (or Mini Dimensionals) to the back.
6. Lay out your flower and sentiment where you want them. Attach.
Your card is finished
Here is the card my DIL made at class. She colored around the edges with a Marker, then used an Aqua Painter to soften the Marker lines.
Get all your Card Making Supplies from My Online Store. Remember this Stamp set is only available until May 31st.
Would you like a simple, elegant, and colorful Easter Card? Make your own version of this one.
Stamps: Remarkable You Wood Mount #139891, Clear Mount #139894
Sweet Little Something Photopolymer #145848
Banners for You Photopolymer #141710
Inks: Memento Black
Crushed Curry Marker
Wild Wasabi Marker
Cardstock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Bunch of Banners Framelits #141488
Garden Trellis embossing folder #143741
Ribbon: *3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon Pack #147243 (Sale-a-bration products available until tomorrow, March 31, 2018)
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Daffodil Delight card front at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Run through your Big Shot with the Garden Trellis embossing folder. Glue to your card base.
3. Stamp & Cut:
~Easter Lilies: Stamp on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black ink. Color as shown with the Crushed Curry and Wild Wasabi Markers. Cut out each flower individually with your favorite fussy cutting scissors. Lay on card front.
~Banner: Stamp the Banner in Island Indigo ink on Whsiper White cardstock. Stamp “Happy Easter” in Bermuda Bay ink inside the Banner. Cut out with your Big Shot and the coordinating Framelit. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Lay out the flowers and the banner on your card front. Glue the flowers in place. Attach the Banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie a bow with Bermuda Bay Ribbon. Attach between flowers with at least 2 Glue Dots.
Your Card is Finished!
5. Envelope (Optional): Put the Envelope Flap in the embossing folder and run through your Big Shot. Watch this Video for detailed instructions.
Get all your Spring Card Making Supplies from My Online Store. When you order from me you will get a Thank You Email Tutorial with complete instructions to make TWO cards using the same stamp set.
Easter is March 27th this year. This week’s posts will feature Easter projects. Today features the Remarkable You stamp set. This is the card I am sending to my family.
This card uses a very basic Paper Piecing Technique. For more detailed Paper Piecing projects subscribe to The Creative Technique Corner. The Paper Piecing Technique is CT22.
Stamps: Remarkable You Wood #139891, Clear #139894
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood #128748, Clear #127802
Ink: Black StazOn
Garden Green Marker
Daffodil Delight Marker
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Stylish Stripes embossing folder #132174
Punch: Word Window #119857
Other: Paper Snips #103579 OR scissors
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot using the Stylish Stripes embossing folder. Glue to card base.
3. Cut your So Saffron card layer at 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp your Easter Lilly on the So Saffron card layer in Black StazOn ink. Color the stems with the Garden Green Marker.
4. Stamp your Easter Lily on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out around the flower. Glue onto the So Saffron layer over the flower. Color in the flower center with your Daffodil Delight Marker.
5. Cut a Very Vanilla layer at 3-1/2″ x 4″. Attach your So Saffron layer to the Very Vanilla layer. I used Tombow Glue. Attach your Very Vanilla layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp Happy Easter in Black StazOn on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out with the Word Window Punch. Attach to your card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. You can also emboss your envelope flap for added interest if you want. Watch This Video to see how quick and easy it is.