I am changing my Challenges some. This Challenge is a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) Challenge. As usual, I make a few tweaks. I left off the ribbon under the Blushing Bride DSP, and I changed the sentiment. I also added Clear Wink of Stella around the DSP, on the Flower centers, and on the punched sentiment. When making your version you can change the stamps, colors, anything you want. Have fun!
Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog Page 18 picture
My version of the card.
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases Rubber Wood-Mount #141531, Clear-Mount#141534
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Daffodil Delight Marker
Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Whisper White
Tropical Escape 6×6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) #146916
Punch: Pretty Label #143715
Tools: your favorite fussy cutting scissors. I used Paper Snips #103579
Clear Wink of Stella #141897
1. Cut your Coastal Cabana card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Stamp the large Flourish stamp in Coastal Cabana ink on both the left and right card front.
2. Cut your DSP at 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Attach to card base about 3/4″ from the left side. Use Wink of Stella to color around the DSP edges about 1/4″ wide. You may need to use two coats.
~Stamp the large flower twice in Gorgeous Grape ink on Whisper White cardstock. Clean stamp.
~Stamp the large flower twice again in Highland Heather ink on Whisper White cardstock. Clean stamp.
~Color the large flower center in Daffodil Delight on Whisper White cardstock. Clean stamp.
~Stamp the leaves three times in Call Me Clover Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
~Stamp your sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink on Whisper White cardstock.
4. Cut & Punch:
~Cut out the Gorgeous Grape flowers along the outside edge.
~Cut out the Highland Heather flowers cutting only the inner flowers.
~Cut out the Daffodil Delight flower centers.
~Cut out each leaf separately.
~Punch out your sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch.
5. Put it all together:
~Layer your flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals or Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the backs of two parts: inner flower, and flower center.
~Attach Leaves as desired with Glue Dots to the back of the Large flower. Now put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Large Flower covering where the leaves are attached.
~Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your punched sentiment.
~Lay out the flowers and the punched sentiment where you want them. Attach.
Your Card is finished.
This card uses several Sale-a-bration products: 3/8″ Shimmery Ribbon Pack, Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper, and Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes. Have fun making a variety of cards with your Sale-a-bration Products!
*=Level 1 Sale-a-bration item: each is FREE with a $50 product purchase only until March 31, 2018 or while supplies last.
Stamps: Lots of Love Wood Mount #143799, Clear Mount #143802
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Whisper White
*Bubbles & Fizz 12×12 Designer Series Paper (DSP) #147244
*Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes #147242
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Punches: Pretty Label #143715
1-3/8″ Scallop Circle #146139
Decorative Ribbon Border #143721
Ribbon: *3/8″ Shimmery Ribbon Pack #147243
Tools: Stamping Sponge
1. Choose the Calypso Coral card base from th Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelope Pack. (OR make your own Calypso Coral card base. Cut at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.)
2. Make all the parts:
~Punch two Ribbon Borders from 5-1/2″ Whisper White card stock.
~Punch one Pretty Label from Calypso Coral card stock.
~Stamp “Consider Yourself Hugged” in Calypso Coral ink on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
~Cut your Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) at 3″ x 5-1/8″.
~Cut a Stitched Shapes Oval just larger than the Pretty Label Punch.
~Sponge the Oval, Pretty Label, and Scallop Circle with Calypso Coral ink.
~You can either sponge around the DSP, run the edges along your ink pad, or sponge the edges with Calypso Coral ink. I ran the paper edges along my ink pad.
3. Put it all together.
~Run a strip of SNAIL about 1″ from the bottom edge of your DSP. Wrap your Ribbon around the DSP laying it on the SNAIL with the two sides meeting about 1″ from the left edge. Tie a knot as usual. If your knot does not lay where you want it to, use a Glue Dot close to the knot to hold it in place.
~Lay out all your pieces where you want them.
~Attach your DSP with SNAIL.
~Attach your punched Ribbon Borders with either SNAIL or Glue (Tombow or Fine-Tip)
~Attach your punched sentiment to the Pretty Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach these to the Stitched Shapes Oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to your card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Your card is finished!
Get all your Card Making Supplies from My Online Store. Receive a FREE tutorial in your email with every order!
This is a quick and easy Paisley Thank You Card. If you change the sentiment you can use is for any occasion. Use a Clear Block F. This will also be easy when the Stamparatus comes out.
Stamps: Paisley & Posies Photopolymer #142196
Clear Block F #118483
Label Me Pretty Wood Mount #143858, Clear Mount #143861
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Marina Mist
Night of Navy
Punches: Pretty Label #143715
1-3/8 Scallop Circle #146139 (available January 3, 2018)
Adhesive: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Marina Mist card base at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. Score and fold at 4-1/4.
2. Lay your stamps, flat side up, on the card front in the position you want them. Lay your F Block on top of the stamps making sure the stamp block is straight so you can line up and stamp easily.
3. Stamp Card Front: Place your card base on the Stampin’ Pierce Mat to get a better stamped image. Now ink up your stamps with Night of Navy ink and stamp on your card front.
4. Stamp Thank You in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch lining up the stamped image with the scallops (or punch with the regular 1-3/8″ Circle Punch). Punch a Night of Navy Pretty Label. Attach the two together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to your card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Get your Card Making supplies from My Online Store.
Here is another pretty quick and easy Crafting Forever card. It is stepped up a little from the last post with the addition of Ribbon and a Label.
Bundle: Label Me Pretty stamp set + Pretty Label Punch Wood Bundle #145304, Clear Mount Bundle #145305
Stamps: Crafting Forever Wood Mount #143955, Clear Mount #143958
Ink: Memento Black
Markers: Tranquil Tide
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Ribbon: Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron #144198
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your Pens in Memento Black ink directly onto your card base. (I would recommend you start stamping at the top.) Stamp as shown alternating the direction of the pens for each row.
3. Choose a group of pens to color.
4. Tie your ribbon around your card front tying a bow. Attach your ribbon to your card with a Glue Dot or two under the knot.
5. Choose the Label Me Pretty stamp you want and stamp in Tranquil Tide ink on Pool Party card stock. Color the Crafting Forever and the swirl underneath with your Tranquil Tide Marker. Stamp inside your Label. I wish I would have used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. Punch out with your Pretty Label Punch. Attach to your card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Shop anytime at My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net Click on “Shop Now” to get to my store.
Have fun making this card for one of your crafting friends….. or a friend who likes to write.