Time for another Three Things Challenge! I used the Striped Scallops embossing folder, Layering Circles Framelits, and Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon.
You can post your version of this Challenge in the comments or on Saturday’s Facebook thread for the challenge. I really had fun making this card!
Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer #145519
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Whisper White
Night of Navy
Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits #141705
Striped Scallops embossing folder #147188
Ribbon: Night of Navy 1/2″ Gingham #144232
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut TWO Whisper White pieces at 4″ x 5-1/4″. One will be for the card front. The other one will be for the inside.
~Run one through the Big Shot with the Striped Scallops embossing folder.
3. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White cardstock with Night of Navy ink. Cut out with a Layering Circle Framelit. Choose a Scallop Circle Framlit larger than your Whisper White circle and cut it from Night of Navy cardstock. Layer them with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Lay your layered circles on your embossed card front. Decide where you want to tie your bow. Wrap the ribbon around your card front and tie the bow where you want it. Watch this Video on attaching ribbon if you need help.
5. Attach your layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Your Card is finished.
6. Optional Envelope. Emboss the envelope flap with the Striped Scallops embossing folder. Watch this Video for instructions.
Do you enjoy these Challenges? Would you like to download the Challenges for the whole month? Subscribe to my World-Wide Newsletter and the Challenges for the month will be attached to the email on the third Wednesday of the month.