1. Cut your Lovely Lipstick card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Choose the Rectangle Stitched Framelit that is just wider than your Heart Stamp. Cut it out from Whisper White cardstock.
3. Lay our your Heart and sentiment stamps on your Whisper White Stitched Rectangle. Then, mount both stamps on the same Stamp Block. Stamp them with Lovely Lipstick ink. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
4. Cut your Gold Foil Sheet at 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. Layer this Gold Rectangle with the stamped Rectangle.
5. Big Shot
The measurements listed are for BOTH the cardstock AND the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet which you will put on the back of the cardstock. Watch This Video if you need help using Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. Watch This Video if you need help cutting detailed Framelits/Thinlits.
~Gold Foil Sheet: 1″ x 2″.
~Powder Pink cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
~Cut two of the small flowers from the Gold Foil.
~Cut two of the Many Hearts Strips from the Powder Pink cardstock. Poke out all the Hearts and save them for another project as they are all stickers.
6.Put your card together.
~Put on the Many Hearts Strips first so they go diagonally across the card letting some hang off each corner. Cut off the parts that hang over the edge.
~Put a Gold Foil Flower in each of the other two corners.
~Put the Layered Rectangles in the center of the card.
Your Card is Finished!
I love this Three Hearts Card Kiev made! I Love the NEW Meant to Be Bundle with the Be Mine (Heart) Framelits & Thinlits!! Kiev designed this card using three of the Filigree Heart Thinlits and the NEW Rectangle Stitched Framelits and some Designer Series Paper. This card can be used for any “Love” Occasion.
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut two 1-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Stitched Rectangles using the Rectangle Framelits. Attach to card base as shown in the photo.
3.Watch This Video if you need help using the Multipurpose Sheets. Watch This Video for help cutting detailed Thinlits.
4. Lay your Heart Thinlit the back of your Silver Foil paper to decide how much you will need. Cut your Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet and Silver Foil the same size. Put the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the back of the Silver Foil Sheet. Cut out one Heart
Big Shot Sandwich:
1. Big Shot Platform with Thin Die Adapter on (OR Multipurpose Platform with all tabs closed)
2. Bottom cutting plate (The flatter it is the better results you will get.)
3. Foil Sheet with adhesive sheet down
4. Heart Thinlit with cutting edges touching Foil Sheet
5. Printer Paper folded in half covering the Foil Sheet to keep it smooth and pretty looking
6. Add the Top cutting plate
5. Lay out the Hearts where you want them. Peel off the adhesive backing and put the Hearts on the card.
~Attach the Hearts on the sides first.
~Then she put the center Heart down overlapping the side Hearts.
Your card is finished.
I have had some questions about using Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets with die cuts. In this video, I show you how to use Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets with detailed Thinlits. The process is the same when using these Adhesive Sheets with Framelits. This process turns whatever you are cutting out into stickers.
TIPS: 1. Figure out how much cardstock you need by laying out what you want to die cut on a piece of cardstock. Measure how wide and how long the cardstock needs to be. Cut to size if desired. Cut your Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet the size needed. 2. Rub the word side of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet with your Bone Folder. Use the cut line at the edge to help you pull the word sheet off the adhesive and backing. If the cut line is not there, use your fingernail at the corner to help separate the word sheet from the adhesive and backing. 3. Attach the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the back of your cardstock. 4. Lay out the dies on the cardstock with the adhesive sheet on the bottom. Cut. I usually go back and forth four times. Pull out both cutting plates and flip over so you can see how well your Thinlit was cut. If necessary, cut again with the bottom facing up this time. 5. Lay out your die cut on your card front to determine where to put it. Remove the white Adhesive Backing and stick to the card front. You can rub your Bone Folder over the die cut to make sure it sticks well.
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Cut your Crushed Curry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. 2. Cut your Mossy Meadow card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Swirls & Curls embossing folder.
~Paint your Swirls & Curls card front with the Shimmer Paint using a Q-Tip for each color. You can paint as much or as little as you want. The ladies at stamp class painted more than I did and it looked great! Set aside. 3. Cut your Cardstock and a matching piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet for each color.
~Cajun Craze Large Leaf: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
~Pumpkin Pie 3 Leaves: 3″ x 3″
~Mango Melody Long Leaf: 1-1/2″ x 4″
~Crushed Curry strip: 1″ x 4-1/4″ 4. Run over each Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet piece with your Bone Folder. This helps it to separate from the backing better. Attach your Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to their matching sized cardstock by peeling off the word paper and sticking it to the cardstock. It doesn’t have to be perfect. 5. Cut out your Leaves and Strip using your Big Shot and the Precision Base Plate. You may still need to roll your dies through several times on each side. Check to see that the cardstock has cut completely through. The Adhesive Sheet backing may not cut all the way through even though the cardstock has cut all the way through. This is okay. 6. Lay out all your pieces on your Mossy Meadow card front. Remove the adhesive backing from each leaf and the strip and attach them to the card. Attach a piece of Copper Trim to your card on one corner if desired. Use SNAIL on the back to attach it.
Your Card is finished. 7. Optional: Emboss your Envelope Flap with the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. Watch this Video to see how easy it is.
Subscribe to my Newsletter by October 2, 2018, to get all 12 Weeks of Christmas projects. Each project is designed by me and is Exclusive only for my newsletter subscribers. These 12 Christmas projects will be easy to make multiples of. There will be 4 cards, 4 gifts, and 4 packages to hold small gifts.
Search Nendy’s Site
Sign up for my Newsletter
February Host Code
Current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
Get your OWN Paper Pumpkin monthly Craft Kit!
Everything on the Blog and Website is made by me, Nendy Kerr, unless stated otherwise. Stampin’ Up! does not endorse the content on these pages. Thank you for visiting!