Christmas Lights always make me feel happy-especially colored Christmas Lights. I used the Making Christmas Bright Bundle which comes with a Punch, Use your favorite Christmas Lights colors for your version of this card. This card does take a little time.
I CASED this from the 2018 Holiday Catalog on Page 6. (CASE=Copy And Share Everything) You will notice that I changed a few things.
Bundle #149947: Making Christmas Bright Photopolymer stamp set + Christmas Bulb Builder Punch
Stamps: Christmas Pines Photopolymer #142049
Inks: Shaded Spruce
Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Whisper White
Adhesives: Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tombow Glue or Glue Dots
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your Pine Branches all over the card front with Call Me Clover ink. I stamped the corners first then stamped some partial branches in the white spots.
4. Light Bulbs.
Stamp your Light Bulbs
~Real Red ink for the Light Bulbs with words
~3-4 Shaded Spruce Light Bulbs
~3-4 Pacific Point Light Bulbs
~Punch out the Light Bulbs.
~Punch the Light Bulb topper (Small part of Punch) from a 1/2″ strip of Smoky Slate.
~Attach the Light Bulb Toppers to the Light Bulbs with either Tombow Glue or a Glue Dot.
~Put two Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of each Light Bulb.
~Lay out the Light Bulbs on your card front branches. Attach.
5. Attach your completed card front to your Real Red card base.
Your Card is finished.
6. Optional Envelope: Stamp either Branches or Light Bulbs on your envelope flap.
Please sign up for My Weekly Newsletter if you like the projects on this Blog and would like Exclusive Projects.