Do you get frustrated after spending time stamping and coloring your image only to have the die slip in your Big Shot so your beautiful image is ruined? Try out this Magical Stamp & Die Cut Technique! You will be much happier with the results. So grab your Stamp-a-ma-jig and test it out! I have tried this with my Stampapratus, and it is easier to get great results with the Stamp-a-ma-jig. The Castle Card with the images shown will be posted on Friday.
This video is 6-1/2 minutes long.
Magical Day: Bundle=Stamps + Framelits: Wood Mount Bundle #145984, Clear Mount Bundle #145985, Wood Mount Stamps #145854, Clear Mount Stamps #145857, Magical Mates Framelits #145660
1. Cut your images from a piece of medium to darker colored cardstock to make you Template. Colored cardstock shows the Whisper White images you will be stamping much better.
2. Stamp on the smooth side of your Imaging Sheet. Use ONLY Memento Tuxedo Black and Classic Stampin’ Pads. Archival and StazOn inks will stain and damage your Imaging Sheet.
3. Remember to position the Imaging Sheet right in the corner of the T-Handle with the sides also lined up. Sometimes part of the Imaging Sheet may sneak under the T-Handle. Make sure to correct this before you stamp.
4. Put your stamp block (wood or clear) firmly in the corner of the T-Handle, lining up the sides. Stamp straight down, then pull straight up to get a good image. Your stamping on the Imaging Sheet does not have to be perfect.
5. It helps to ink your stamp, lay it on the ink pad, then position your Imaging Sheet and your T-Handle over the Whisper White die cut. Without moving the T-Handle, remove the Imaging Sheet, position your stamp in the T-Handle, then stamp straight down. Smaller die cuts may stick to the stamp. Just gently peel them off.
Get Your Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stamps, and Framelits from My Online Store.