Here are the cards we made at my Stamp Class last Friday. I am taking today off hanging out with my son who just returned from almost 8 years in Germany.
The Tarnished Foil Technique Card is one of the projects I did for my Creative Techniques Corner subscribers. Click HERE for more details.
The next card used the Love You Still and Banners for You stamp sets. We did the coloring with the Blends Markers.
We tested out my NEW Stamparatus for both these cards. You can order yours in June.
The Party Pandas looked best with 2-3 layers of ink which was super easy to do with the Stamparatus. I also used the Color Theory Designer Series Paper for the Bamboo stalks and the leaves are from the Everyday Jars Framelits.
The Lovely Wishes card also used the Stamparatus. We placed the two flower and leaf stamps on one side, then stamped, then rotated the card front and stamped again. We also lined up the Happy Wishes stamps in the Stamparatus and stamped it. We again colored with Blends Markers.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Happy Card Making!
This card uses the NEW Love You Still stamp set from the 2018 Occasions Catalog. I colored it with my NEW Blends Markers. I hope you have as much fun making this card as I did!
Stamps: Love You Still Photopolymer #145811
Banners For You Photopolymer #141710
Ink: Memento Black
Blends: Cherry Cobbler Combo Pack #144598
Old Olive Combo Pack #144597
Crumb Cake Combo Pack #144601
Color Lifter #144608
Daffodil Delight Dark #144585
Cardstock: Real Red
Adhesive: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cur your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your Flower Arch image and Love You Yesterday sentiment in Memento Black ink. Stamp the I Love You in Real Red ink.
4. Although there are two-step stamps for the Arch, flowers and leaves, I chose to color the images with my Blends Markers. Make sure you have at least 1-2 layers of scratch paper under your cardstock when coloring as there will be bleed-through of the Blends inks.
~Crumb Cake Dark along the left sides of the wood. Crumb Cake Light to color in the rest and blend out the lines.
~Old Olive Dark and Light for the leaves.
~Daffodil Delight Dark for the center of the large flower. I had accidently colored the center with the Cherry Cobbler Dark. I used my Color Lifter to remove the color, then colored the center with Daffodil Delight Dark. So I am having you do the Daffodil Delight first.
~Cherry Cobbler Dark for the large flower with the Daffodil Delight center.
~Cherry Cobbler Light for the other three flowers.
5. Attach your colored card front to your card base.
Buy these and other card-making supplies from My Online Store.