We made this Flower & Vellum Card at Stamp Class on Friday. I am so sad this Remarkable You stamp set is retiring. It is one of my favorites to use for a variety of techniques. This time it is just colored with markers. This would also be a nice Mother’s Day card. Just change the sentiment.
Stamps: Remarkable You Wood Mount #139891, Clear Mount #139894 (retiring)
Birthday Banners Photopolymer #141506
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits #141705
Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder #143704
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Rich Razzleberry card base at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
2. Cut your Vellum at 4” x 5-1/4”. Run through your Big Shot-(Big Shot Platform-remove Thin Die Adapter (Multipurpose Platform with Tab 1 Open), Dynamic Embossing Folder, Cutting Plate. Yes, only use ONE cutting plate.
3. Attach to your card base with Glue Dots at each corner.
4. Stamp your flower using Memento ink. Color with Markers. Cut out with Circle Framelit. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals (or Mini Dimensionals) to the back.
6. Lay out your flower and sentiment where you want them. Attach.
Your card is finished
Here is the card my DIL made at class. She colored around the edges with a Marker, then used an Aqua Painter to soften the Marker lines.
Get all your Card Making Supplies from My Online Store. Remember this Stamp set is only available until May 31st.