I had a request to make some things that are not cards so here is a Merry Christmas Gift Bag that is made with the Gift Bag Punch Board. It was pretty quick to make.
Gift Bag Punch Board #135862
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce
Gold Glimmer Paper #146958
Big Shot: Merry Christmas Thinlits #147912
Punch: Christmas Bulb Builder #148013
Adhesives: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #144106
Tear & Tape #138995
1. Cut your Shaded Spruce cardstock at 6″ x 11″.
2. Use the Gift Bag Punch Board to make a Medium Bag. Watch This Video to see how to make one for yourself.
Remember to line up the cardstock edge with the Start Line Punch, and score along the “M” first. Then move the scored line to the Start Line Punch, and score the Side: Triangle, middle line, side-line. Move the scored Side Line to the Start Line Punch, and score at the “M” again. Move that scored line to the Start Line again Punch, and do the Side again: Triangle, middle line, side line.
3. Put a piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the back of:
~2-1/2″ x 6″ Real Red
~1-1/2″ x 4 Gold Glimmer Paper
4. Die cut your Merry Christmas from the Real Red cardstock with the Adhesive Sheet on the back of the cardstock.
5. Punch four Christmas Light Bulbs AND a 1/4″ Circle from Gold Glimmer Paper. Also, Punch four Bulb toppers from the Real Red cardstock with Adhesive Sheet. This makes it SO much easier to attach the Topper!
6. Lay all the pieces on the front of your Gift Bag. Peel off the Adhesive backing and attach.
Your Marry Christmas Gift Bag is now ready to fill.