1.Landscape: Cut your Blushing Bride card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″ and 2″. Make sure you have folded both score lines so the folds make 3 sides of a square shape. ~Protrait: Cut your card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″ and 2-1/2″. Make sure you have folded both score lines so the folds make 3 sides of a square shape. ~Watch This Video for more details on making Basic Card Bases.
2. Cut your card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Decorate as desired. ~For this card I cut an image out of the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper. It is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ ~I then cut a mat from Mossy Meadow cardstock at 3-1/2″ x 5″. ~Layer the DSP image and the Mossy Meadow layer together with SNAIL. ~Attach them to your Card Front.
3. Put SNAIL or Tombow Glue on the bottom half of your card base front covering the section between the 2″ fold line and the bottom edge.
4. Line up your completed card front with the card base. Attacch to the adhesive.
5. Make something to hold up the card front at an angle on the card. You can use either a punch or die cuts. You must use Stampin’ Dimensionals underneath so it is raised up some and will hold your card front in place to form your Easel Card. ~I punched a 1″ Circle from the DSP for the top layer. ~The 1-1/2″ Mossy Meadow Circle is the bottom layer. ~Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the bottom of both circles. Attach the top layer to the bottom layer. ~Attach your layered circles to the bottom edge of the inside or your card as close to the bottom center edge as you can. Your Easel Card is finished!
1. Cut your papers: ~Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″ and 2″. ~Real Red card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ ~Real Red Label at 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″. Punch the ends off with the Everyday Label Punch. Watch This Video if you need help making the Label longer. ~Punch your Ribbon from 5-1/2″ long cardstock.
2. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White cardstock with Real Red ink. Cut it out with the Stitched Label Framelit shown. Attach it to your long Everyday Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I did color the edges of the Real Red Label with my Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker. Also, put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Real Red Label.
3. Attach your DSP to your Real Red card front. Lay out the label and the punched ribbon where you want them. Attach the Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach the punched ribbon with either SNAIL or Tombow Glue.
4. Look at the Side-View picture and notice how the card base is folded. Fold the score lines with your Bone Folder to get a crisp fold. Put SNAIL on the 2″ section which has the bottom edge. Put your card front so the bottom of your card front lines up with the edge that has the SNAIL on. The top part of the card front will not be attached to the card base.
5. Hold your card open. ~Cut the round Stitched Labels Framelit from Whisper White cardstock. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back ~Cut the smallest Be Mine Stitched Heart cut from Real Red cardstock. Put Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Attach to Whisper White Round Stitched Label. ~Attach the layered Circle and Heart on the inside bottom of the card in the center and as close to the bottom edge as you can get it. Look at the Open Side View picture. Now put the bottom of your card front so it touches your Layered Circle and Heart. You have now completed your Easel Card.
Find some fun Stamp sets for the Love Your Stamps Challenges in My Online Store.
Search Nendy’s Site
Sign up for my Newsletter
April Host Code
Current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
Get your OWN Paper Pumpkin monthly Craft Kit!
Everything on the Blog and Website is made by me, Nendy Kerr, unless stated otherwise. Stampin’ Up! does not endorse the content on these pages. Thank you for visiting!