Here are the cards we made at my Stamp Class last Friday. I am taking today off hanging out with my son who just returned from almost 8 years in Germany.
The Tarnished Foil Technique Card is one of the projects I did for my Creative Techniques Corner subscribers. Click HERE for more details.
The next card used the Love You Still and Banners for You stamp sets. We did the coloring with the Blends Markers.
We tested out my NEW Stamparatus for both these cards. You can order yours in June.
The Party Pandas looked best with 2-3 layers of ink which was super easy to do with the Stamparatus. I also used the Color Theory Designer Series Paper for the Bamboo stalks and the leaves are from the Everyday Jars Framelits.
The Lovely Wishes card also used the Stamparatus. We placed the two flower and leaf stamps on one side, then stamped, then rotated the card front and stamped again. We also lined up the Happy Wishes stamps in the Stamparatus and stamped it. We again colored with Blends Markers.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Happy Card Making!
Use the Party Pandas Level 1 Sale-a-bration stamp set to make this card. It uses few supplies and is FUN to make. Wish I was up there playing in the trees!
Stamps: Party Pandas Wood Mount #147218, Clear Mount #147221 EARN FREE with $50 purchase!
Ink: Memento Black
Real Red Marker or Marker color of your choice
Cardstock: Whisper White
Color Theory 6×6 Designer Series Paper Stack #144193
Big Shot: Everyday Jars Framelits #141490 or Leaves of your choice
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049 OR Stamparatus
Adhesive: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your Pandas on Whisper White cardstock with Black ink. Cut them out.
~Wood Mounted: Use with the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get each Panda a solid black color.
~Clear Mount: Place your 3 pandas on either a large clear block and stamp with the Stamp-a-ma-jig or on a Stamparatus clear panel as you will need to stamp each one twice to get the solid black color. (At least I did.)
3. Cut 3-5 strips of the Old Olive Color Theory paper from 1/8″ to 3/8″ wide. These will be your Bamboo stalks. The 3/8″ will just fit between the bear paws holding the envelope.
4. Cut up to 12 of the long stem leaves from the Everyday Jars Framelits. I used 12 and trimmed off the long stems so the leaves would just fit under the Bamboo Stalks. You can trim the two branches apart if desired. In hindsight, I probably used too many leaves. This is a much busier card than I usually make.
5. Lay your Pandas, Bamboo Stalks, and Leaves on the card front. Glue down from left to right, back to front. This will be messy. Work on your Silicone Craft Sheet to prevent Glue getting on everything. Trim off the excess Bamboo Stalks and leaves around your card.
Your Card is finished!