My son and his wife just had their Anniversary. Here is the Anniversary card I made them.
Stamps: Timeless Love Wood #138772, Clear #139408
Ink: Memento Black
Markers: Rose Red
Wild Wasabi (I think)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Elegant Dots embossing folder #138287
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Rose Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Elegant Dots embossing folder. Glue onto card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Decide which Oval Framelit to use around your flower swag. Cut it out of Whisper White card stock. Use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp your flower swag twice on your Oval. Use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp Happy Anniversary in the center. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and attach to your card front.
Happy Love Card Making!
I love the Vintage Leaves stamp set and Leaflets Framelits! Here is a Thank you card made with them.
Stamps: Vintage Leaves Bundle Photopolymer #140235
Inks: Delightful Dijon
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango
Big Shot: Leaflets Framelits (See Bundle above)
Elegant Dots embossing folder #138287
Hello You Thinlits #137363
Other: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Tangerine Tango card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Tangerine Tango card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with your embossing folder. Glue to card front.
3. Stamp two Cajun Craze Leaves and one Delightful Dijon leaf. Cut out with the coordinating Framelits.
4. Cut out your Thanks Thinlit with your Big Shot. I also used Parchment Paper between the Thinlit and card stock. You can also use the Precision Cutting Base if desired. I totally forgot about using it. 🙂
5. Lay out the Leaves and the Thanks. Attach with Tombow Glue.
6. You now have another Fall Thank you card to give to someone special.
Happy Fall Card Making!