I have been wanting to use my Delicate Lace Edgelits and thought they would look nice on a simple Christmas Card. This was a relatively quick card to make. Use your Big Shot Die Brush to help remove all the bits from the die cut lace.
Stamps: Night in Bethlehem Rubber Wood-Mount #144809, Clear-Mount #145282
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Delicate Lace Edgelits #147053
Big Shot Die Brush #144262
Adhesive: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut two Real Red Large Lace Edgelits. Line up the bottom flat edge with a piece of 4’1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Real Red cardstock. Run through your Big Shot. I ran it through 4 times: Two times forward and two times backward. Watch This Video for help cutting Detailed Thinlits and Edgelits. Use your Big Shot Die Brush to remove all the little bits quickly. Attach Edgelits to your card front as shown with Tombow Glue. I just put Tombow along the bottom edge and on the solid center parts.
3. Stamp your sentiment in Garden Green ink in the center of your card front.
Your card is finished.
Get all your Christmas Card Making supplies from My Online Store.
Sorry for the late post. I was having a lot of fun with my family! I hope you had a great Christmas and a lot of fun planned for this week!
I made this card for my wonderful Mother for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. It has lots of new things that are in the Occasions Mini catalog which starts January 4th.
If you need a demonstrator and a Occasions Mini catalog you can order online from me then email me to request a mini catalog be mailed to you.
I am working on some new things for next month, so keep checking back. I hope to have the announcement ready in early January. There may even be some sneak peeks before the big announcement!
Stamps: Bordering on Romance (Occasions Mini) page 11 w#125480 c#125482
Ink and Markers: Concord Crush
Regal Rose (If I remember correctly)
Card Stock: Concord Crush
Big Shot: Ovals Originals die page 220 #114525
Adoring Accents Edgelits dies (set of 2) (Occasions Mini) page 7 #125595
Adoring Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (set of 3) (Occasions Mini) page 7 #125601
Paper Doily Large Sizzlits die (Occaions Mini) page 7 #125592
1. Color on the flower stamp with markers. I die cut the oval and traced around it with my Concord Crush marker. I then cut it out with scissors cutting around the stamped images that extended past the oval line.
2. Stamp the dotted line, then die cut with your edgelit, then use the embossing folder to get the fancy edge. Quick and easy. (I will give more detailed instructions in my January Newsletter Project Pages coming January 3rd or 4th. Register now to get the full details and see another card using the Edgelits dies and the new Framelits dies.)
3. When you use the Large Sizzlit die, roll the die cut image around a pencil to get the excess paper out or use you paper piercing tool or stylus to get the small pieces out.
Have a fun time trying out the NEW Edgelits and the Paper Doily Large Sizzlits dies!!