This “So Happy to Have You In My Life” card uses the NEW Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder from the 2019 Occasions Catalog and the Grapefruit Grove Foil from the Sale-a-bration Brochure. This is a quick card if you have a Big Shot. No Big Shot? Just leave the Foil Sheet flat and cut your sentiment in a rectangle.
*=Available January 3, 2019
**=Available January 3, 2019 FREE with a $50 merchandise purchase
Stamps: *Amazing Life Photopolymer #148750
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Whisper White
**Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets 12×12 (4 of each color) #149712
Big Shot: Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder #148530
Stitched Shapes Framelits #
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Flirty Flamingo card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet. I cut a 4″ s 12″ strip, then cut it down to 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Line up your Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet in your Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder.
~Big Shot Sandwich for Dynamic Embossing Folders:
Big Shot Platform with the Thin Die Adapter removed (OR Multipurpose Platform with Tab 2 open)
Dynamic Embossing Folder with cardstock inside (Yes, we skip the bottom Cutting Pad/Plate)
Top Cutting Pad/Plate
4. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue. Place a couple of E Clear Stamp Blocks on top so it will lay flat. Remove when you are ready to attach your sentiment.
5. Stamp your So Happy sentiment on Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out with the Largest Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. Attach it to your card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Your card is finished. Admire and enjoy all the shine and the intricate embossed details!
Would you like your OWN paper copy of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure? Contact me and I will send you one. OR you can order one yourself from My Online Store. Just click on Catalogs on the left sidebar.