This 3″x3″x3″ Valentine box is perfect for small gifts or lots of candy or a cupcake or other treat.
Boxes: White Gift Boxes (Food safe) #142000
Stamps: Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer #140643
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Sending Love Designer Series Paper (6×6) #142733
Red Glimmer Paper #121790
Big Shot: Tags & Labels Framelits #138282
Punch: Bow Builder #137414
Other: Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack #142737
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your paper into four 2-3/4″ squares. Attach to sides. Cut 1″ strips for the top. Attach the first strip diagonally down the center, then a strip on each side leaving a white strip in between each patterned strip.
2. Sponge around the edges in Real Red ink if desired.
3. Punch out the Bow Builder Punch twice from Red Glimmer Paper. Put together with Glue Dots. Attach to the lid with Glue Dots.
4. Stamp My Valentine in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut it out with one of the Large Tags and Labels tag framelits.
5. Cut 6″ of each the Real Red and Whisper White ribbon. Put together and fold in half. Put the fold through the tag hold and put the ends through the loop formed by the fold. Pull tight. Trim ribbon ends.
6. Attach tag to box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Fill with treat or small gift.
Have fun giving out your Valentine Treats and Gifts in this Valentine Box.
This is a quick and easy card using Glassine paper for the background, a doily for the next layer, and a punched bow for the focal point. You can substitute any paper for the Glassine sheet, a die cut for the Doily, and a tied ribbon bow for the punched bow. You can also add a stamped greeting if desired.
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Sending Love Glassine Sheets #142734 (or use Vellum)
Lace Doilies #142793 Choose either the White or Vanilla side
Punch: Bow Builder #137414
Other: Stamping Sponge wedge
Silicone Craft Sheet #127853
1. Cut your Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sending Love Glassine Sheet at 3-1/2″ x 6″. The Glassine Sheet is 6″ wide. You can also use Vellum or patterned paper instead of the Glassine Sheet.
3. Angle your Glassine Sheet so it touches both the top right corner and the bottom left corner. Make marks slightly past the edges on both sides so you know where to apply your adhesive. You can use Glue Dots, but they show through the corners.
~Since I made this I have learned a new way to attach Glassine and Vellum without the adhesive showing through.
~Cut a Sponge wedge
~Put about a 3/4″ circle of Tombow Glue on your Silicone Craft Sheet. Pounce your Sponge wedge to cover the rounded part with Tombow Glue.
~Now Pounce your gluey Sponge Wedge evenly on the back of your Glassine Sheet or Vellum.
~Attach your Glassine Sheet to your card front, being careful to not glue it to the surface underneath.
~ Spread your Bone Folder over the top to flatten.
~Attach your Lace Doily using the gluey Sponge Wedge.
~Turn card over so the card front is facing down. Let dry while you make your Bow.
4. Punch your Marina Mist card stock twice with the Bow Builder Punch as you need two of most parts.
~Use your Bone Folder to curl the longer Bow pieces and one of the smallest rectangle pieces. The Bow ends do not need to be curled.
~Attach the ends of one long Bow piece together with a Glue Dot. Now attach the ends of the other Bow piece together with a Glue Dot. Attach the end of the two long Bow pieces together with a Glue Dot with one on the right side and one on the left side.
~Attach one Bow end to the bottom of each Long Bow piece with 2 Glue Dots so the Bow ends stick out evenly at the ends of the Long Bow pieces.
~Now attach the curled rectangle piece around the center of the Bow using a Glue Dot at each end and having the ends meet at the back of the Bow.
5. Attach the Bow to your card front with 3 Glue Dots. Your card is finished.
Enjoy making this easy Bow Card.