I used the Blended Seasons Bundle for a Fall Card this time. I am really enjoying this Bundle. If you want one for yourself, please get it soon. It is only available in August while supplies last. Same with Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2.
Bundle: Blended Seasons Rubber Stamps + Stitched Seasons Framelits Wood Bundle #149893, Clear-Mount Bundle #149894
Ink: Memento Black
Coloring: Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2 #149014 While supplies last
Blender Pens #102845
Cardstock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder #143708
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Crumb Cake card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Lightly run your Crumb Cake ink pad across your embossing on the side where the straight lines poke up. Add your cardstock and run through your Big Shot. Remember to skip the bottom cutting plate. Glue your embossed card front onto your card base.
3. Cut the smallest Stitched Seasons Framelit from Whisper White cardstock. Stamp your sentiment over to the right side in Memento Black ink.
4. Stamp your leaves in Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock. Color with the Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, and Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils. I used two colored pencils on some of the leaves. Color out the pencil lines with your Blender Pen, cleaning after each color. Fussy cut out the leaves.
5. Lay out the leaves on the Stitched Seasons die cut. Attach leaves to die cut with Glue Dots or Glue. Attach the label to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue the last leaf on the card front.
Your card is finished.
Get your OWN Blended Seasons Bundle from My Online Store before time runs out! It is only available until August 31 or While Supplies Last!
The Blended Seasons stamp set was used for Sketch #24 and Color Challenge #24. This stamp set is available August 1-31, 2018 while supplies last. Also available in August is another set of 10 Watercolor Pencils some of which were used to watercolor the stamped Flowers and Leaves.
You can simplify this card by leaving out the embossing steps and Stamping an image that does not need coloring.
HERE IS COLOR COMBO #24
*=Available starting August 1-31 While Supplies Last
Stamps: *Blended Seasons Wood-Mount #149019, Clear-Mount #149016 (Save 10%-Bundles with Stitched Seasons Framelits Wood Bundle #149893, Clear-Mount Bundle #149894)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
*Watercolor Pencils #149014
~Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Whisper White
Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Maps, etc Dynamic Embossing Folder #146822
Tools: Blender Pen #102845
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Whisper White Square at 3″ x 3″
~Poppy Parade Square at 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
~Pacific Point card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″
~Poppy Parade strip at 1″ x 4-1/4″
~Balmy Blue strip at 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
3. Big Shot:
Use Maps, etc. embossing folder: Big Shot Platform (without Thin Die Adapter), Embossing Folder with cardstock inside, top cutting pad. Yes, only one cutting pad.
~Emboss Balmy Blue strip
~Emboss Pacific Point card front
~Stamp part of the flower image on your Whisper White Square in Memento Black ink.
~Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencil: Color the Flower Centers.
~Balmy Blue Watercolor Pencil: Color the Flower Petals.
~Granny Apple Green Watercolor Pencil: Color the Leaves and Stems.
~Use a Blender Pen to color the petals and give a watercolor look.
~Clean tip by rubbing it on scratch paper until no color shows.
~Repeat with the Granny Apple Green coloring the Leaves and stems.
~Color toward the center of each Flower Petal with the Balmy Blue Watercolor Pencil. Blend. Clean.
~Draw lines on the Leaves with the Granny Apple Green. I did not use the Blender Pen on these.
4. Put your Card Together.
~Attach the Pacific Point card front to the Thick Whisper White card base.
~Attach your Watercolored Square to the Poppy Parade Square. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
~Attach the Balmy Blue strip to the Poppy Parade strip.
~Lay your Square and Strip on your card front in the place you want them.
~Attach your Strip with Tombow Glue.
~Attach your Square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Your Card is finished.