We made this Thinking of You wiht Flowers card at my last stamp class. It is a quick and easy card that uses one stamp set and one Thinlit set and one punch and 1 piece of Designer series paper. Choose your colors to make you own variation.
Stamps: Lots of Love Wood Mount #143799, Clear Mount #143802
Markers: Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Old Olive
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) #144147
Big Shot: May Flowers Thinlits #140276
Punch: 1-3/4″ Circle #119850
Tombow Glue OR Fine Tip Glue OR Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
~Old Olive card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~DSP at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Attach to card base.
Note: If you put a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the back of your cardstock before you die cut the flowers, you can just peel off the white backing and the flowers will be stickers. Otherwise use glue to attach the flowers to your card front.
~Large flower from Melon Mambo cardstock.
~Smaller flower from Rose Red cardstock.
2. Color the Thinking of you stamp:
~Wild Wasabi Marker for the Leaf Wreath.
~Melon Mambo for the words.
Stamp on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
3. Lay out the two flowers and the stamped circle on your card front to determine where you want them. Attach everything.
Your card is finished.
Find all your Card Making and Paper Crafting supplies in My Online Store.
This Silver Snowflake Christmas Card uses Snowflakes in the Banner, the Foil Snowflake, and a stamped Snowflake. Change the stamped sentiment to use for any occasion.
Stamps: Colorful Seasons Photopolymer #143726
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Ink: Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
Silver Foil Sheets #132178
Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) #144640
Punches: 1-3/4″ Circle #119850
2″ Circle #133782
Banner Triple #138292
Embellishments: Year of Cheer Embellishments #144643
Silver 1/8″ Ribbon #132137
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220
Foil Snowflakes #144642
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut & Prep:
~Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
~Year of Cheer Snowflake paper at 2″ x 5-1/4″. Punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
~Punch a 2″ Silver Foil Circle
~Stamp a Snowflake in Smoky Slate on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
2. Stamp Merry Christmas or another sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on the lower right corner of your Whisper White card front.
3. Attach your Year of Cheer Snowflake Banner with Fast Fuse about 1/4″ from the left edge and at the top of your Whisper White card front.
4. Layer your Circle Punches with Fast Fuse. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Silver Foil Circle. Attach to the center of a Silver Foil Snowflake. Use either Fast Fuse or Glue Dots on the back of the Snowflake under the Circles and attach to the card front.
5. Attach your card front to your Thick Whisper White card base with Fast Fuse.
6. Thread the Year of Cheer embellishment onto your Silver Ribbon. Tie the bow with the embellishment under the knot. Attach your bow to your layered circles with several Glue Dots-one under the knot, one on each side of the knot. I found the bow did not stay tied otherwise.
7. Add a Rhinestone to the center of your stamped snowflake.
Your Card is Finished!
Get all you Winter card making supplies from My Online Store.