Here is a quick man’s card to make with the NEW Truly Tailored stamp set and Corduroy Ribbon. My guys will appreciate the simplicity, the wood element, and no bow.
Stamps: Truly Tailored Wood Mount #145732, Clear Mount #145735
Ink: Dapper Denim
Basic Black Marker
Cardstock: Dapper Denim
Punch: 2-1/4″ Circle #143720
Embellishments: Night of Navy 3/8″ Corduroy Ribbon #145597
Touches of Nature Wood Elements #144216
Adhesives: SNAIL or Fast Fuse
1. Cut your Dapper Denim card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Fold and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Ink up your Dapper Day stamp with Dapper Denim ink. Wipe off the mustache. Color the mustache with your Basic Black Marker. Remoisten your ink by opening your mouth wide and huffing onto your inked stamp 5-6 times. Stamp on Whisper White. Punch out with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch. Sponge around the edges with Dapper Denim ink.
3. Place your card base on scratch paper. Stamp the “Wishing you a Dapper Day” in Memento Black ink as many times as will fit diagonally on the card front.
4. Measure your Ribbon at 5-1/2″. Put SNAIL or Fast Fuse on the back. Attach to your card front 1-1/2″ from the bottom. Trim off the end even with the cardstock.
5. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your punched circle and attach to your card front.
6. Put Glue Dots on the back of several leaves of your wood element. Attach next to your punched circle.
Your card is finished!
Make your OWN man cards with supplies from My Online Store.