Here are some Paper Pumpkin Alternative projects Deborah made from past kits. Starting next month she will use the current month’s kit. You can also use these card ideas with the stamps and papers you already have.
Paper Pumpkin Alternative CARD 1: Flowers
1. Use a standard 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card base from your Paper Pumpkin Kit OR cut your own at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″
2. Cut some patterned paper at 3″ x 4-1/4″.
3. Cut some Whisper White cardstock at 3″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp your flowers and leaves in colors to match your card base and patterned paper.
4. Stamp two flowers and two sets of leaves on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Fussy cut them out. Attach the Flowers and Leaves to your stamped Whisper White cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Lay out the patterned paper and the Flower paper on your card front to decide exactly where you want them. Attach with SNAIL or Tombow Glue.
Paper Pumpkin Alternative CARD 2: Party Hat
1. Use a standard 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card base from your Paper Pumpkin Kit OR cut your own at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Stamp one design around 3 of the card front edges. Stamp another design (the diamond design to cover almost to the center of your card base front.
2. Cut your 4″ x 5-1/4″ card front from a coordinating cardstock color. Stamp the edge design on about half. Measure 2-5/8″ down the long edge. Make a Pencil mark along the edge and 1-1/2″ from the edge with the Mark. Cut a line between the two marks. Fold down the inner corners as shown. Attach folded corner down to card front. Crease with your Bone Folder. Attach to your card base.
3. Cut a Party Hat and diamond shape.
~The base of the Party Hat is 1-1/2″ Measure from the center of the base (3/4″) up 2″. Draw lines from the base to the top. Cut out. Make a small pom-pom and attach it to the top.
~The Diamond shape can be any shape. She embossed the sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder. The Green designs and pink line are part of the paper. You can stamp or color the shape however you want. Attach these flat onto your card front.
Paper Pumpkin Alternative CARD 3: 3″ X 3″ Lighthouse Card and Envelope
1. Use a 3″ x 3″ card base from your Paper Pumpkin Kit OR cut your own at 3″ x 6″. Score and fold at 3″.
2. Cut papers for your card front:
~Striped Paper is 1-1/2″ x 3″.
~Two Squares at 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″.
Attach to your card front.
~Use a Lighthouse from your Kit OR choose a focal point stamp from your stash. Stamp it on Whisper White cardstock and either fussy cut it out or use a coordinating Framelit. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your Lighthouse/Focal Point.
4. Finishing up your card:
~You can add a 1-1/4″ punched and stamped circle if you want.
~Stamp your sentiment on a small banner OR stamp your sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and punch it out with the Classic Label Punch.
~Cut a 1-1/4″ x 3″ strip of coordinating patterned paper. Attach it to your envelope flap leaving about 1/4″ White showing. Fussy cut the edge as shown.
Would you like your OWN Paper Pumpkin Kits so you can have fun creating Paper Pumpkin Alternative projects? You can either get a Month to Month subscription OR get a PrePaid subscription for 3, 5, or 12 months.