I Love Paper Pumpkin Kits like this when I have a lot going on. I can quickly make beautiful cards in just a few minutes. I used the Baker’s Twine differently than shown in the directions as I am not very good at getting Twine to stay in place under labels. I only used what was in the Kit except for Memento Black ink on the envelope.
CARD 1-THINKING OF YOU INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Choose the card base that has white around the edges.
2. Stamp your sentiment on the small narrow Label in Blackberry Bliss ink. Attach two small Vellum Leaves at opposite corners on the back with Glue Dots. Attach Label to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Tie your Baker’s Twine in a bot close to the fold.
Your Card is finished
CARD 2-YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY CARD INSTRUCTIONS:1. Choose the card base with white in the center.
2. Choose a large Label. Stamp your sentiment and optional smaller images in Blackberry Bliss ink. Tie a piece of Baker’s Twine around the Label with the bow over to one side. Attach three Vellum leaves of different sizes along the top back of the Label with Glue Dots. Attach Label to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Your Card is finished.
1. Stamp a Flower in the bottom left corner in Blackberry Bliss ink. Stamp the flower center in Memento Black ink. The flower in the upper right corner shows the flower enlarged so you can see more detail.
You can get either a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription or a Monthly Paper Pumpkin Subscription and have some creative fun with all the cutting done for you. Each Kit includes all the supplies you need to complete the projects and usually has pieces left over to use on other projects. You get a Stamp Block with your first kit. You can choose to follow the instructions OR have fun making your own projects with the Kit supplies. I usually do one of each thing following the directions, then have fun with the rest – usually with my grandchildren.