Would you like a little Treat Bag to give the kids as they are begging for something to eat while you are waiting for Thanksgiving Dinner? These are the perfect size for a small treat and they only take a minute or two to put together. They come in Pumpkin Pie and Real Red versions.
1. Choose your supplies from the Kit: cellophane bag, Crumb Cake Tag, Whisper White Banner, Baker’s Twine, and colored strips.
2. Take 1 colored strip sticker and wrap it around your bag two times. Cut off excess after each wrapping. You can also use these strips to decorate your Crumb Cake Tag.
3. Stamp the desired sentiment on your Whisper White Banner using the desired ink color. Adhere it to the Crumb Cake Tag.
4. Fill your Goodie Gear Cellophane Bag. Tie closed with the Baker’s Twine. Attach the decorated Tag to the bag.
5. Make as many as you need by repeating the steps above.
6. Admire all your cute Goodie Bags. Hide them from the Goodie Seekers until you need them for your event.
Enjoy your Goodie Bags!