This Challenge is to use one of your favorite stamp sets so I chose the Star of Light stamp set. This is a #SimpleStamping card which uses one stamp set and two ink colors. Enjoy making one yourself.
Stamps: Star of Light Photopolymer #142110
Inks: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Whisper White
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your Star in Crushed Curry ink on your card front.
4. Lay your sentiment stamps where you want them on your card front with the flat side up. Put an E Block over them. Ink them up with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp them where desired.
5. Attach your card front to your card base.
Your card is finished.