Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day so here is a Happy Valentine’s Day Card using the Sale-a-bration Foil Sheets and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. It is pretty quick to make.
Stamps: Banners for You Photopolymer #141710
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick
All My Love 12×12 Designer Series Paper #148576
Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets #149712 (Available while supplies last with a $50 purchase)
Big Shot: Be Mine Stitched Framelits #148527
Bunch of Banners Framelits #141488
Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder#146335
Adhesives: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #144106
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Other: Printer paper
1. Cut your Lovely Lipstick card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to your card base.
3. Put a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the same size Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet. Cut it out with the Swirly Heart Thinlit. Put a piece of folded printer paper over the foil to keep it smooth.
4. Next cut the large Scalloped Heart out of the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet. Yes, the center of the Heart comes out. Take the center of the Heart and emboss it with the Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder.
5. Stamp the Banner Border in Lovely Lipstick ink on Whisper White cardstock. Next, stamp I Love You or another sentiment in the banner with Lovely Lipstick ink. Cut out with the coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelit.
6. Put it all together.
~Put your Banner on with Stampin’ Dimensionals about 1/8″ to 1/4″ from the top of the Designer Series Paper.
~Attach the Stitched Heart Frame to the card front with dots of Tombow Glue.
~Glue the embossed center Heart inside the Heart Frame sliding it around slightly to cover all the Designer Series Paper underneath.
~Peel the adhesive backing off the Swirly Heart and attach it in the center of the center Heart.
Your Card is finished!
Get all your Card Making and Paper Crafting supplies from My Online Store.