Today’s CASE Challenge uses the Stitched All Around Bundle. CASE means Copy And Share Everything. Stampin’ Up! catalogs feature lots of copy-worthy samples for us to make for ourselves. Not sure what supplies are used in the current catalog? Just email me and ask. I will figure it out for you.
*Bundle: Stitched All Around rubber stamps + Stitched Labels Framelits. Wood-Mount Bundle #148373, Clear-Mount Bundle #148374
Stamps: *Stitched All Around rubber. Wood-Mount #146629, Clear-Mount #146632
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer #143662
Inks: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Whisper White
Big Shot: *Stitched Labels Framelits #146828
Punch: Banner Triple #138292
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Crushed Curry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a 1-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ Coastal Cabana strip. Stamp the ends with Bermuda Bay ink. Punch both ends with the Banner Triple Punch.
3. Stamp a flower from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White cardstock. Fuzzy cut it out.
4. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out with the Big Shot.
5. Cut the Label with the ends shown from Bermuda Bay cardstock.
6. Use the flat blob shaped die with stitched grids on the front of your card base. Use once on the lower left corner, and once on the upper right corner. This will cut small stitch lines and + on your card base.
7. Put it all together.
~Attach your fussy cut flower to your Whisper White stamped label with SNAIL or Tombow Glue.
~Attach your Stamped Banner to the back of your Whisper White label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
~Cut your Bermuda Bay label in half. Attach to the back of your Banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
~Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your Banner and attach it to your card front.
Your Card is finished!
Sign up for My Newsletter. My weekly World-Wide Newsletter has Three Exclusive Projects each month plus weekly info. Sign up for My Local Newsletter if you live in the Sierra Vista, Arizona area and would like to attend classes. This is also a weekly Newsletter with different content than the World-Wide Newsletter.