The February Paper Pumpkin Cards have Succulent photos to put on the cards. These cards are simple to put together. Enjoy making these cards!
February Paper Pumpkin Kit
SNAIL if you don’t want to use the Glue Dots
CARD 1: “YOU” CARD
White printed card base
Old Olive card layer
YOU card front
Label with Fresh Fig border
Black Baker’s Twine
1. Stamp your sentiment on the label with Fresh Fig Ink provided. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
2. Layer the Old Olive card layer under the “YOU” card front using either Glue Dots provided or SNAIL (if you are not in a patient mood like I was).
3. Wrap about 18″ Black Baker’s Twine around the card layers and tie in a bow. Position the twine where you want it on the card.
4. Attach the stamped label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Card 1 is finished.
CARD 2: SUCCULENTS IN CUPS
Black card base
Vellum cardstock layer
Succulents in cups card front
Mint Macaron Label notched at one end
Short Fresh Fig label
Silver Metallic Enamel Dots
White Baker’s Twine
Glue Dots provided or SNAIL
1. Stamp Thank You on the Mint Macaron Label. Next time I will stamp it closer to the center.
2. Tie a White Twine Bow and attach it with a Glue Dot. The instructions say to take 12″ of Twine and wrap around the end of the Label, then tie a bow. I guess I forgot to read that step…..
3. Layer the Vellum card layer and the Succulents in Cups card front together wiht SNAIL. Then, attach to your Black card base.
4. Lay the Short Fresh Fig label and the Mint Macaron label on the card front where you want them to be. Stamp just below them. There are several short stamps to choose from.
5. Attach your Short Fresh Fig label just above the stamped image with SNAIL. Attach your Mint Macaron label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add two Silver Metallic Enamel Dots.
This card is finished.
CARD 3: SUCCULENTS PHOTO
Black Striped card base
Succulents Photo card front
Long White Label
Long Fresh Fig Label
Lemon Lime Twist Label
Black Baker’s Twine
1. Attach your Succulent Photo Card front to your Striped card base.
2. Stamp your sentiment on the Long White Label. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
3. Lay the Lemon Lime Twist Label, the Long Fresh Fig Label, and the stamped White Label where you want them on the card front.
~Attach the Lemon Lime Twist and Long Fresh Fig labels with SNAIL or Glue Dots.
~Remove the Dimensional backing and attach the Long White Label.
4. If desired, use about 12″ of Black Baker’s Twine to tie a bow. Attach it with Glue Dots to your White Label. I did not do this, but you can.
Your last card is finished.
Check next Wednesday for some Alternate ideas using this kit.