The February Paper Pumpkin Kit has some wonderful stamps! Deborah used one of the stamps for this February Paper Pumpkin Alternate card. I really need to have her teach me how to color as she always does a beautiful job!
February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Feb 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit-Vellum Leaves
Cardstock: Whisper White
Watercolor Pencils: Rich Razzleberry and Basic Gray
Memento Black ink
Heat Embossing: Gold Embossing Powder #
Adhesive: Tombow Glue
1. Choose the Black and White striped card base.
2. Stamp your Teacup on Mint Macaron cardstock with Memento Black ink. Fussy cut out with your Paper Snips being extra careful around the handle.
3. Stamp the Succulent in the Teacup on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black ink. Color the Succulent using the Watercolor Pencils. Fussy cut out the Succulent. Glue to the Teacup. Glue onto your card base.
4. Stamp the Thank You with VersaMark ink. Cover with the Gold Embossing Powder. Melt with your Heat Tool. Watch This Video if you need more instructions on Heat Embossing.
5. Wrap the Black Twine and the White Twine around the fold and tie a bow.
Your Card is finished!
Paper Pumpkin is turning six and we want to celebrate with you! After all, we could not have shared all these years of creativity if it weren’t for our subscribers.
To celebrate this fun occasion and to thank everyone who supports Paper Pumpkin month after month, we’re offering a specially-designed March kit and a FREE STAMP SET. Oh, yes. You read that right. In March, you will receive TWO stamp sets with your Paper Pumpkin kit. Signup BEFORE March 10th to get the March 2019 Kit! Prepaid Subscription OR Month-to-Month Subscription.