This Wrapped Candy Bar Video will give you the basic instructions to wrap ANY SIZE candy bar to give as a treat to someone.
This Video is about 7-1/2 minutes long.
SUPPLIES USED IN VIDEO:
Stamps: Takeout Treats. Rubber Wood-Mount #147861, Clear-Mount #147858
Ink: Fresh Fig
Paper: Nature’s Poem 12×12 Designer Series Paper #146338
Whisper White cardstock scrap
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Adhesive: Glue Dots
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Other: Candy Bar
1. Measure the width of the candy bar you want to cover.
2. Roll the candy bar on the paper as shown: side against the edge, top/bottom, side, bottom/top. Measure to where the edge of the candy bar is and add 1/4″ to 1/2″ to the measurement. Cut your paper.
3. Wrap your paper around your candy bar starting with the edge on the center of the bottom side. Finger press fold lines if desired. Trim paper if necessary.
4. Figure out which end of the paper will be on top and put three Glue Dots on that end. Wrap paper loosely around the candy bar and attach with Glue Dots. Move candy bar back and forth several times to make sure it will move smoothly.
5. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock scrap. Punch out with Classic Label Punch. Attach to Wrapped Candy Bar with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals OR Glue Dots.
Your Candy Bar is ready to give to someone.