Would you like to make a pretty Treat or Gift Box from just two 6″ x 6″ pieces of patterned paper? Well, now you can! Just follow the simple instructions on this video!
This Video is almost 13 minutes long.
Two 6″ x 6″ pieces of patterned Designer Series Paper. I used Tropical Escape #146916
Paper Trimmer with Score Blade #126889 OR Simply Scored #122334
Paper Snips or scissors
Tear & Tape
Something to Decorate it:
Label Me Pretty stamp set Wood Mount #143858, Clear-Mount #143861
Pretty Label Punch #143715
1. You might want to try this first using cardstock so you can see the score lines better. You can stamp designs on the cardstock to make it look nice, or just leave it plain and enjoy the decorating process.
2. Scoring Measurements:
~3/4″ on the top side.
~1-1/2″ on the other three sides. (Two sides and the bottom)
3. Choose on 6″ x 6″ piece to be the Front of your box.
~Fold down the Top 3/4″ Flap.
~Trim the Score Lines on the Bottom up to the intersecting Score Line.
~Put Tear & Tape on the back side of the Center Bottom Flap next to the Score Line and next to the edge.
4. The other 6″ x 6″ piece is the Back.
~ Trim off all four corners.
~Use SNAIL to keep the Top 3/4″ Flap folded down.
~Put Tear & Tape on both Side Flaps AND the Bottom Flap next to the Score Line and next to the edge.
5. Attach one Back Side Flap onto the inside of the Front Side Flap. Repeat with the other Sides. Add Glue Dots to the corners of the Top Flaps.
6. Now for the Bottom Flaps.
~Fold up the Back Bottom Flap first.
~Now fold up the Side Flaps and attach to the Back Bottom Flap making sure your Box Corners are squared.
~Now fold up the Front Bottom Flap.
7. Decorate as desired with a sentiment that has been punched or die cut and some ribbon or Twine.