Winter weather is here and time to get out our Winter Boots in most parts of the country! I made this card for my daughter’s birthday which was just before Thanksgiving. She loves her boots! Enjoy making this card!
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions w#131967 c#126597
Card Stock: Real Red
Ink: StayzOn Black
White Stampin’ Chalk Marker #132133 or Whisper White
Big Shot: Deco Label Framelits #130102
Northern Flurry Embossing Folder #120902
Other: Paper Snips or Scissors
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Cut your card front from Real Red card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
2. Run your card front through your Big Shot using the Northern Flurry embossing folder. Color your Snowflakes white using your Chalk Marker OR a sponge dauber with Whisper White ink. Adhere your card front to your card base.
3. Stamp your Winter Boot twice on Real Red card stock. Color the fur with your Chalk Marker. Cut out both boots with your paper snips.
4. Choose the Deco Label size that your boots fit in nicely and cut it our of Whisper White card stock. Place your boots in the desired position and adhere the top boot to the lower boot with Dimensionals. Use SNAIL Adhesive to attach the bottom boot to the Deco Label Framelit die cut. Adhere Deco Label to card front with Dimensionals.
5. You can also emboss some Snowflakes on your envelope flap to coordinate with your card.
Happy Winter Stamping!