Stamps: Patterned Party page 68 w#123065 c#123067
Ink: Real Red
Markers: Pacific Point
Card Stock: Pacific Point card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″
Whisper White- Center Front Panel: 2″ x 4-1/4″, Lower Front Panel: 3/4″ x 3-3/4″, Two Side Panels-each: 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
Brads: Square Fire Rhinestone Brads page 198 #109112
Tools: Paper Cutter/Trimmer page 208 #104152
Bone Folder page 207 #102300
Piercing Tool page 207 #116631
Mat Pack page 207 #105826
wire cutters or scissors
1. Cut and score card base as on Template. Be very careful so you only fold the Side Panels at 1″ and 2″. Now with the side panels folded in, align the bottom edges of the front and back of the card base. Use your bone folder to make the folds where directed on Template. Whew! The hard part is done!
2. Center Front Panel. Color “Balloon” stamp using Pacific Point and Real Red Markers. Remoisten with your breath and stamp. Use your Mat Pack and Piercing Tool to evenly space holes for Brads at corners. Trim off ends of Brad with wire cutters if they stick out. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to Center Front Panel of card front.
3. Lower Front Panel. Stamp “diamond strip” with Real Red ink. Use Mat Pack and Piercing Tool to position holes for brads at ends of “diamond strip”. Insert Brads. Trim of ends if necessary. Use Snail to adhere to Lower Front Panel of card base.
4. Two Side Panels. Stamp “diamond strip” on each Whisper White Side Panel leaving enough room for a Brad at the top end. There will be more white showing at the bottom than at the top. Insert Brads as above. Adhere to Side Panels with Snail.
5. Admire your wonderful card!