Two of my adult children had birthdays last week. Their favorite color is green so here is a birthday card both of them can enjoy. I usually make them each a different card, but did not have time this year.
Stamps: Marquee Messages Photopolymer #141727
Ink: Memento Black
Cucumber Crush or Garden Green ink pads and Markers
Smoky Slate Marker
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Wild Wasabi or Cucumber Crush
Big Shot: Confetti embossing folder #140592
Tools: Paper Snips or scissors for fussy cutting
Stamping Sponge wedge
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Garden Green or Cucumber Crush card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Garden Green card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Center in the Confetti embossing folder and run through your Big Shot. Use a sponge wedge and sponge the confetti with Cucumber Crush ink. Glue to your card base. You can also sponge the card edges if desired.
3. Stamp your Marquee Messages large stamp in Memento Black ink on Thick Whisper White card stock (twice) and either Wild Wasabi or Cucumber Crush card stock (once).
~Leave one Whisper White Marquee for your base to layer everything on. Stamp “It’s Your” in Memento Black ink. Color in the letters with either the Garden Green or Cucumber Crush Marker. Color in the shading with the Smoky Slate Marker.
~Stamp “Birthday” in either Garden Green or Cucumber Crush ink on the other Marquee Banner. Cut out the Banner. Put Dimensionals on the back to attach later.
~Color in the dots with the Garden Green Marker on the Green Arrow and the lines on the left side of the stamped Marquee. Cut them out. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Arrow.
~If desired, stamp two stars in Memento Black ink on Daffodil Delight card stock OR you can just cut out the green ones from your green Marquee card stock. Attach to the “Birthday” Banner with Glue Dots.
4. Assemble your card by lining up the piece you are adding over the same lines on your Marquee base.
~Glue the Green Lines over the Lines on the Marquee Base.
~Add your Birthday Banner next.
~Last add your Arrow making sure to line up all the sides and the tip of the arrow over the Birthday Banner.
5. Add your Marquee base to your card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy making this Confetti Marquee Birthday card using a variety of colors.