Kiev made this 3 Cupcakes Card for Color Challenge #30. You can change the colors for the person you are giving this Birthday Card
*Bundle: Birthday Cheer Cling rubber stamps + Detailed Birthday Edgelits Bundle #150576
Stamps: *Birthday Cheer Cling Rubber #148604
Inks: Memento Black
Stamping Write Markers: Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape
Big Shot: *Detailed Birthday Edgelits #148548
Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder #143709
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
*1. Cut your Gorgeous Grape card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Emboss your card base front with the Embossing Folder and your Big Shot. Watch This Video if you need help doing this. OR you can cut a separate card front to emboss.
3. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White cardstock with Blushing Bride ink. Cut out with one of the Stitched Shapes Oval Framelits. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
4. Stamp three cupcakes. Color as desired with the coloring tool of your choice. Kiev used Stampin’ Write Markers. You could also use Stampin’ Blends Markers or Watercolor Pencils.
5. Now that your 3 cupcakes are colored, use the coordinating Framelit to cut them out with your Big Shot. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of each cupcake.
6. Lay out the 3 cupcakes and the sentiment on your Polka Dot card front where you want them. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Your Polka Dot 3 Cupcakes Card is finished.
Get all your Cupcake Card supplies from My Online Store 24/7.