This White Blizzard Snowflake card is really quick and can be used for any wintery occasion just by changing the sentiment. The Blizzard Thinlit is retiring so get it while it is still available.
Bundle: Tags & Tidings Photopolymer #149986 This is on the retiring list too.
Ink: Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Blizzard Thinlit #147902
Adhesive: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #144106
Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220
1. Cut your Balmy Blue card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Cut your Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet at 4″ x 5-1/4″ and put it on the back of your card front. Watch This Video to see how easy it is to use Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets.
3. Now it is time to cut out your card front. Put your cardstock with the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the bottom. Place your Blizzard Thinlit on the cardstock.
~Big Shot Sandwich: Big Shot Platform with Thin Die Adapter, Cutting Pad/Plate, cardstock with Multipurpose Adhesive sheet on the bottom side, Thinlit, Cutting Pad/Plate.
4. Gently remove the Snowflakes and use them in another project.
5. Peel off the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet backing. Put your fingers between the sticky side and your card base while you position it. Lay down. Rub gently with your Bone Folder to make sure the adhesive sticks.
6. Use a Tag from the Tags * Tidings Bundle or stamp another sentiment and either punch it out or die cut it. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I put Rhinestones over the holes in the Tag.
Enjoy making your OWN White Blizzard Snowflake cards.